Thread: 1984 Ford Bronco II 4x4 4speed

IA Member

Default 1984 Ford Bronco II 4x4 4speed

$1400 OBO

I wanted to turn this into an off-road project butttt I need to pay a ticket. It's a 1984 Ford Bronco II 4speed and 4x4. It has 189k miles on the body, the guy I bought it from said the engine had been rebuilt, I'm not 100% sure if it's true but it runs damn good and surprisingly the body is in good shape too. I just rebuilt the carb, put new plugs in it, changed the oil. It was my daily driver up until about 2 weeks ago when I bought a new truck and decided to make this a project but money is now a little tight.

The bad:
    Valve cover leaks some oil
    Headliner is not in good shape
    It looks like someone stole the cd player out of it bc the bezel where it goes is all jacked up.
    It could probably use a new exhaust(this thing is LOUD).
    The shifter could be tightened up, kind of annoying.
    There's a little rust on the roof and hood.

I really need to sell this weekend so cash talks!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

IA Member

Bump!