Thread: built and blown 1996 cobra 500+ rwhp $9500

IA Member

Default built and blown 1996 cobra 500+ rwhp $9500

Bottom dollar on car is 8000 but will sell the car minus the wheels and tires for 7500. My wife has a 98 cobra i could put these on. Will also sell it without the blower for for 7000. This is the deal of the century you will never find a better deal. No trades at this price unless you have a bad a$$ coupe.

Okay guys just got the car back from injected and needs new valve on passenger side head.
    Okay i am selling my pride and joy due to my financial situation. I have alot of money in this car and it was always babied and maintained rediculously. It was always a blast to drive and is one mean beast. The car dynoed 500 rw horsepower on a safe tune. Just recently the car developed a problem. The passenger side head burnt a valve or dropped a valve. The head will need to be taken off and a new valve replaced but if i were to keep it i would have the whole head rebuilt since it would be off but it wouldnt be necessary. I just got it back from injected engineering in kennesaw thats who does all the work on the car like maintnance,performance, and oil changes, nothing but the best went on this car or worked on this car. The car still runs and drives but not to its full potential. It still is pretty fast and will get down the road good. I would guess the way it sits right now its got about 400 to the rear wheels right now. So for 9500 you are getting a built blown cobra with 74000 original miles and a clean carfax that needs about 2000 worth of work to it. You cant buy a quarter of this stuff for 9500 dollars. So for about 12000 you are going to have one mean street car. Call me for more information. Here are the modifications
    Engine- DSS short block bored 30 over with forged pistons, cobra crank. Has custom grind cams, stage 3 ported and polished heads,longtube headers, x-pipe,42 lbs injectors, vortech supercharger with the vortech aftercooler, 11lbs of boost. Arp head studs.
    Transmission is a t-45 5 speed that also has tons of money in it to support the horsepower, spec stage 3 clutch.
    31 spline axles,410 ring and pinion much more just so much stuff that i am forgetting right now.
    The interior is in good shape with no rips or tears in the camel tan leather. Jack Roush signed my passenger side airbag. cobra has 17/9 and 17/10.5 black bullits on it with 275 tires in front and 315/35/17 mickey thompson drag radials in the rear which are brand new. Car has brand new brakes and cross drilled rotors in front. Car was my weekend car but could be a daily driver if thats what you are wanting. Car is in great shape and everything is tight on it. Price is firm i have well over 20000 in it and you cant find a car like this for less than 12000 so dont low ball me i know what this car is worth. Call me with any questions serious buyers only. 404 379 8687 Cody. possible partial trades let me know what you got. $9500 firm, here is what i might trade for 87-93 coupe plus cash on your part if its not built, 87-93 hatch or lx plus cash if its not built, 94-95 mustang gt or cobra plus cash or if its built. wave runners,streetbikes, four wheelers, just let me know what you got. I am not into chevy products so no camaros. The only thing i might do a trade on is a trans am. thanks Just send me some offers the worse i could say is no thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pic-0060-jpg   -cobra-1-jpg   -front-jpg   -violent-jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ricedoutyeaa; 08-19-2009 at 10:21 PM.

Banned

Bump!! This car is sick!!!

SUPERMAN

Nice ride, I bet it's fun. glws
    (SRT EQUIPPED) It's Just A Neon...
    1/4mile= 11.21 @ 127mph 2.0 60ft
    The Boost Is Strong With This One.

If You Can't Say Anything Nice,
    "Then Go F**k Yourself"!!!

IA Member

Thanks guys, i hate to get rid of it but cant afford to fix it at the moment.

Public Enemy #1

need rims, different suspension and a different hood and nice!

any better pics?

"Yo son, u need 2 put dat chevy on some 4s wid a lil liff maine. An den get sum candy 4 it, den you have dat sh*t lukin rite"

IA Member

nope thats it sorry.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

man space out your words holly crap my eye balls hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech5
    man space out your words holly crap my eye balls hurt!
    agree but, oh well sucks to hear your selling your baby. GLWS

IA Member

sorry about that. Thanks

IA Member

Everyone my bottom dollar is 8700 firm firm firm. It hurts to even type this.

IA Member

Will take 8000 minus wheels and tires and hood, or 8200 minus wheels and tires and hood stays on car. Can put them on my fiance cobra. can drive car home just runs rich and has rough idle.

IA Member

ttt

IA Member

Default new pics

New pics, some taken today. no longer has the cowl hood. Also the only bad part on the car is the front bumper its not bad, its from a tow truck, Really just would repaint the front bumper which would be about 200
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wing-003-jpg   -wing-004-jpg   -wing-006-jpg   -wing-008-jpg   -wing-010-jpg  

IA Member

Default more pic

picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wing-011-jpg   -wing-013-jpg   -wing-017-jpg   -wing-020-jpg   -wing-019-jpg  

Car looks better in person, saw the car twice and both time you rev'd at me?
    Quote Originally Posted by xtquickgt00 View Post
    my car is an automatic my overdrive button wasnt working during the dyno i fixed it afterwards. i live out towards cartersville and me and ted were messig around the hole way to powder springs so he converter was hot also... after i dynoed it i puyt it back to stock and it felt stronger and my wheels bent on the pass. side hell fr what it was ying on th dyno ican still manage to get a 14.00 in the 1/4

Unknown

these pics were taken at leeman architectural

IA Member

The car is gone now, Yes the pics were taken behind leeman Thats my uncles place. And josh it was probably me i rev at alot of people, but it could be my fiance to she has a 98 cobra identical to my car.