Thread: 2000 Black Lightning

Default 2000 Black Lightning

I am selling my 2000 F150 lightning. It is black with 144k on it. I love this truck and hate to sell it. 95% left on the toyo proxies. The truck drives great. Mechanically it is all stock with the exception that I put a cat back exhaust system on it (JDM silver bullet). It has black stock tail lights and aftermarket clear headlights. The interior is stock. The driver’s seat is worn where I have been gotten in and out of it so much. Come take a look at it. $10000.00 firm. Kenwood DVD 7" flip out touch screen with Navi. It has a hard wire for iPod video. 6.5" Focal in the doors and a 10" JL powered by an Alpine V-series amp. It has a hard cover on the bed from ARE. Tinted windows. Remote entry. I am getting rid of it for a bigger truck. Will consider trades for a crew cab turbo diesel. Local sale only.

Call Andy @ 404 886 5725 or email at [email protected]

freaking clean ass hell, did i miss a price?

$10000.00 firm.

GLWS. Love those Lightnings.

Thanks guys. It was a great truck. I traded it in this afternoon. I will miss it!
    Lag = Good things come to those who wait...

ha i know the new owner of this truck now he just picked it up saturday and u can be assured that it went to a very nice home
    2002 Mustang GT 5spd (Tuned by Jeff@Mo's) 12.76@106 - just bolt ons and a sticky tire