Thread: wtt 1985 mustang gt t-top

Threaded View

rolla rollin

Angry wtt 1985 mustang gt t-top

SOLD please delete

Car is not running at this time due to someone missplacing my starter bolts!also needs intake gaskets!
    so im lookin to get 2500 out of it now the way it sits! i have way more invested in the engine and transmission together so my loss your gain just need a dd so bad right now and dont have time to work on this!

for trade only
    make:ford
    model:mustang gt
    year:1985
    vin:upon reguest

have here a 1985 mustang gt t-top! it has a 5.0 bored .60 over with all racing internals, new summit racing intake, edelbrock 650 carb, msd ignition, coil, long tube headers with flowmaster exhaust with turndowns, interior is all complete with an 8 point roll bar and 5 point harnesses both on driver and pasenger sides, still has back seat, new 5 speed tranny with new cluctch cable and summit racing street strip clutch, 12 gallon fuel cell, battery relocated, tci rollstop, centerline racing rims, has 410 gears in the rear end! car is built just need something to drive back and forth to work! any questions please call 478-972-2963 and ask for jason!

on to teh pics

please disregard the b&m shifter that was on the automatic( which will be included in trade)

new summit intake thats on the car now

new summit racing street/strip clutch
    Last edited by J-ROCK; 02-15-2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: sold