Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ft/fs 95 mustang 5.0

IA Member

Default ft/fs 95 mustang 5.0

i have a 95 mustang gt it has 114,867 miles it has 14 and half bear breaks on the rear and cobra breaks on the front. custom paint heads intake headers tons more of mods give me a call and i can tell more about it. ive had it since 96 got appraised for $37,000 asking $20.000 or trades 423-596-3850 rick

Public Enemy #1

WOW, not being mean, but who appraised this for 37k? also you will most likely never see 20k for it. Unless this thing is fully built down to the rear end, and makes over 600whp, you will be lucky to get 8-9k for it!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAxle
    WOW, not being mean, but who appraised this for 37k? also you will most likely never see 20k for it. Unless this thing is fully built down to the rear end, and makes over 600whp, you will be lucky to get 8-9k for it!

Yeah, no offense man, but thats not a $20k car. I see a nice, clean, SN-95... a $6,500 car at the most. But, its your sale, ask what you want. Good luck with the sale, appears to be a nice ride.
    -Zach-
    2010 Toyota Tundra- Daily on 37's
    1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 -FOR SALE
    1987 Toyota Pickup - Toy

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    it was big, made mine look small, probably didn't use all of it

518rwhp at 10psi

4,500 cash tomorrow

IA Member

why all the thread bashing i have the appraisal to back it

Certified Gearhead

A car is only worth what someone will pay for it. If you don't get an offer that you think is fair based on your $20k price, then it's not worth $20k. It looks like a fun car, just keep it.

Umm, i can get my z06 appraised for 47k but who cares no one will pay that.. You can buy a twin turbo'd trans am making 600+hp and 500whp camaro ss's for cheaper than that. I think you mean you have spent that on it cause its not worth that to anyone except the guy who appraised it.

Is it even procharged??????

20k!!!! hot damm!!! u can get a new one for that almost

Quote Originally Posted by civicracer22
    20k!!!! hot damm!!! u can get a new one for that almost
    You can almost buy a way nicer Cobra or C5Z06 for that!!!

With that mileage a idiot may buy it for 13k but no one, except a mental rich kid, will buy it for that 20k...

ya me i would get the zo6 for that money just all raw power

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboy572
    You can almost buy a way nicer Cobra or C5Z06 for that!!!

With that mileage a idiot may buy it for 13k but no one, except a mental rich kid, will buy it for that 20k...

Public Enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by ablown95
    why all the thread bashing i have the appraisal to back it
    LOL i hope you didnt pay to have it appraised, becuase if so you got riped off. Not trying to bash you man just letting you now, that you have WAY WAY WAY better luck putting it up around 10k(very negoiable)!

turbos

I can understand why you would ask for this price because to you its worth it but the $4g's you spent getting it painted, the $3000 dollars in parts, the (im gussing) couple grand in labor, you will not get back. Bottom line is its a 95 GT with a nice paint job.

Imagine what this guy felt like when he found out that all the money he spent he could never get back.

I like you car and i would be happy to pay as much as 10k for it but thats it.

Good luck with it man hope you can get what you want!

ps where the fuck is da stupercharger
    TOO BIG

Certified Gearhead

I dont even know what to say....There is a hell of a nice cobra on streetcarforums for 8500.00 with only 78k miles one owner clean carfax no dings or scratch's.

IA Member

if anyone wants to make a offer do it or stfu? it is mine i can ask what i want for it i may not get it thats fine

Toyota Tech

hmm procharger sticker, no procharger. white face gauges, apc pedals... domestic rice?
    2010 Scion xB

IA Member

try 98 cobra cluster they came white. changed oil in the procharger when pics taken do some reserch befor you post dumb sh$t thanks! because you put apc on your truck (lights) i dont

Senior Member | IA Veteran boostedb16's Avatar

this car is alot nicer in person. the picture's dont do anything for it. post the hp and some more spec's on it because this bitch is pretty damn fast. i am not a mustang guy by any means but this is a nice car. i think the trans is worth at least half of what has benn offered.

IA Member

procharger P1SC-2 polished on 11 pounds of boost tremec tranny king cobra clutch gt40 ported polished heads b303 cam hogans sheetmetal intake ported polished steeda tubler upper lower control arms steeda subframe connectors 3:27 gears srange axles 14 1/2 bear breaks on rear cobra front 520HP at rear wheels magnaflow exsaust bassani X pipe allum. driveshaft 18x10 295-35-18 in rear 18x9 275-35-18 in front ar rebels tires toyo proxes t1rs custom paint complete disasimble when painted flames were freehand pearl midcoat 98 cobra cluster autometer fuel/boost gauges 30 pound match injectors 255 inline welbern fuel pump 65MM throttle body........ASK BEFORE YOU JUDGE......thanks boosted. they will still bash

maybe that will help. he did say make offer's but the offer of $4500.00 come on, that was just stupid lol.

procharger P1SC-2 polished on 11 pounds of boost tremec tranny king cobra clutch gt40 ported polished heads b303 cam hogans sheetmetal intake ported polished steeda tubler upper lower control arms steeda subframe connectors 3:27 gears srange axles 14 1/2 bear breaks on rear cobra front 520HP at rear wheels magnaflow exsaust bassani X pipe allum. driveshaft 18x10 295-35-18 in rear 18x9 275-35-18 in front ar rebels tires toyo proxes t1rs custom paint complete disasimble when painted flames were freehand pearl midcoat 98 cobra cluster autometer fuel/boost gauges 30 pound match injectors 255 inline welbern fuel pump 65MM throttle body........ASK BEFORE YOU JUDGE......thanks boosted. they will still bash
    Thats the kind of sh!t you put in the first post to avoid all of this. And how the hell are we supposed to know that you were changing the oil in the procharger when you took the pics? Why would you post pics under the hood of a procharged mustang, not showing the procharger?

Nice car and mods list, but still not worth near $20k. Sorry man.

Quote Originally Posted by aguynamedpat
    Thats the kind of sh!t you put in the first post to avoid all of this. And how the hell are we supposed to know that you were changing the oil in the procharger when you took the pics? Why would you post pics under the hood of a procharged mustang, not showing the procharger?

Nice car and mods list, but still not worth near $20k. Sorry man.
    see now were getting somewhere. +1 for you.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

What's done to the bottom end and is it aftermarket block?
    5.0 blocks are known for blowing at 500hp...
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Quote Originally Posted by seanrg1116
    I can understand why you would ask for this price because to you its worth it but the $4g's you spent getting it painted, the $3000 dollars in parts, the (im gussing) couple grand in labor, you will not get back. Bottom line is its a 95 GT with a nice paint job.

Imagine what this guy felt like when he found out that all the money he spent he could never get back.

I like you car and i would be happy to pay as much as 10k for it but thats it.

Good luck with it man hope you can get what you want!

ps where the fuck is da stupercharger

That picture makes me cry being a DSM owner... Brings a picture up to mind too...

Anyways, I thought 94 was the last year they put the 5.0 in the mustang?
    Back to being stock and slow

'95 was the last year, I miss my '95 5.0

=(

Quote Originally Posted by cgEvan
    '95 was the last year, I miss my '95 5.0

=(
    oh ok, thanks. and you don't miss your old stang... It was what, 349845 cars ago?

Public Enemy #1

so your pushing the shit out of a stock block 302? also what type of tremec? what type of axles...stock, 28, 31, 37?

also we shouldnt have to ask when your selling a car for 20k, that got "appraised" at 37k, you should have been smart enough to post up everything thats done to it!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAxle
    so your pushing the shit out of a stock block 302?

not for long

Actually, he'll be pushing more than that "OUT" of the block soon... aka *boom*

threadjack time... meaning this thread sucks from the first post anyways.

I think we should have a section, where people must go and agree to the terms and regulations of the FS section when trying to sell something... That way they can't blame stupid stuff on other people... and only make it available for people to agree on those terms IF they meet the requirements. That way there is no more locked threads from stupid people...

And people like this would realize, hopefully, they should post up ALL the info on a car when trying to sell it...

/threadjack.

Toyota Tech

Well to most people it would be common sense to put up actual information about the vehicle in the FIRST POST. If you could not take 5 minutes to put up a good for sale add, why should we have taken 5 minutes to take you seriously. I mean, a procharged mustang, and that's not one of the first mods listed?
    2010 Scion xB

Sh*t I'll give you $20.00 right now...Lol
    Toyota Supra- Project
    Toyota Trueno AE92- DD
    Nissan 240sx- Done, 5spd Swap Next
    Honda Ruckus- My Not So Crotch Rocket

theres no way it made 520 wheel on 30lb injectors and a b303 cam and gt40's. 30lb injectors are good for up to 450 wheel

Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07

Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses

bybyevo's turbo foxbody made 512 wheel and went super lean up top with a 255 pump and a 90mm mass air.

Who tuned your car?

Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07

Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses

drift

this things looks good except for the flames. but for 20k you could get something alot better. no offense. good luck though man
    "The street is my canvas. I paint it with my tires."

Hunts Point's finest Mr.RedLine's Avatar

im not a fan of mustangs but this is clean i like it.u should take off the procharger decal so it looks cleaner and then u wont have so many people talkin shit!! but GLWS..

Certified Gearhead

Rice pedals, Rice door inserts, and a decal on the windshield? I guess you need to tell the mexican that appraised it you want the value in dollars not pesos homie, which would give you the actual value; $2,788.
    02 GSX-R Telefonica Movistar
    99 Prelude
    95 Mustang GT Vert
    98 Mustang 3.8

WOW

I have a question, where does the charger sit? From what I see the ALT and the PS pump are in the stock location. Where are the brackets and everything for the charger? I always thought the ALT was moved down low and the charger sits where it sat.

Just wondering

Senior Member | IA Veteran

He will be lucky to seek out 6k for this for his asking price ill buy a 03-04 cobra!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach'N'U

Foxbodies?? Anyone?? ranger250x's Avatar

i'll trade you straight up for my supermoto bike. youll be the only person on your block with one i swear
    1999 Mazda Miata- For Sale $4,500 FRIM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast