Thread: 1999 Ford Explorer

IA Member

Default 1999 Ford Explorer

I am looking to sell or trade a 1999 Ford Explorer. It is an automatic with approximately 173k miles on the chassis with an engine that was replaced at the 90k mark. It runs well and the a/c blows cold. The exterior is still the factory white paint and is in fairly decent condition for its age. The interior is cloth gray with no rips or holes anywhere. There are only a few minor blemishes; a small burn mark in the headliner, and a crack that is not spreading in the front windshield. There is currently an aftermarket Pioneer headunit and a 15" Sony sub installed that will be included. Thanks for looking. I am looking to get $3000 obo or to work out a trade.

Small burn mark...

Crack in windshield...

IA Member

bump

IA Member

The pictures were taken before I cleaned it up. Fresh and clean now and I will get some new pictures asap.

f**k man

478-538-9923,very interested., perfect price ..... please call or txt.

f**k man

got 2,500 cash in hand 3-13-09