Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fs/ft: 1989 mustang gt 25th anniversary hatchback

anyone?
    LIL WEAV

Certified Gearhead

whats the bottom dollar on the car??? 3500 I can buy one with no damage for that..bugman has a really nice one for 4500 that has alot of goodies a k more you can get twice the car...no trying to hurt your feelings but its more around a 2500.00 car or you can fix the body damage and have you a 5k car....

Quote Originally Posted by stanger04
    whats the bottom dollar on the car??? 3500 I can buy one with no damage for that..bugman has a really nice one for 4500 that has alot of goodies a k more you can get twice the car...no trying to hurt your feelings but its more around a 2500.00 car or you can fix the body damage and have you a 5k car....
    the car has been sold for $2700...the car was worth every bit of $3500. i got a quote on the damage and it would have not even cost $500. Bugmans is also an automatic. it is a beautoful car dont get me wrong but wont hold the value as much. your not going to hurt my feelings. i could care less what you think of the car.
    LIL WEAV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12