Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1991 Mustang GT 512rwhp for sale LOWERED PRICE

You will receive a call from a buddy of mine (Terry Bufkin) from FL. Be prepared to email more pics, and answer questions about receipts. If this deal goes, you owe me. Check PMs
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

bump, still for sale. actually got the emissions done on it so you don't have to worry about emissions for another year.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

5 litres of fun

i live in SC we dont have emission laws. but iam interested in buying.
    90 Mustang GT
    BBK/Fidanza/Centerforce/JET

5 litres of fun

Talking

do you have dyno sheets?
    90 Mustang GT

5 litres of fun

interior pics??? could have 9k cash in two weeks. or if you would like 8K and a ducati 750. i could do that rade fairly soon please PM. me iam a very interested buyer. i have herd stories of your car through my friend JM.
    90 Mustang GT

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

Quote Originally Posted by Brock
    interior pics??? could have 9k cash in two weeks. or if you would like 8K and a ducati 750. i could do that rade fairly soon please PM. me iam a very interested buyer. i have herd stories of your car through my friend JM.
    JM=JMyler from XFOA? Anyways, I dont have any interior pics of the car at the moment, but it's your basic grey cloth interior, good condition, only flaw is the headliner is starting to sag a bit in the back. only "mods" on the inside would be the Autometer cage in the center console (where the center vents normally are) with a vacuum and fuel pressure gauge, and the speedo was changed out for the one out of my old Florida hwy patrol mustang, so it goes up to 160 instead of the stock 140mph.

As for cash, the honest lowest I can go on this is 10k, thats $2500 off what I was originally asking for and going much lower would still have me stuck with debt (which is the ONLY reason I'm selling the car). If you are able to get a hold of anymore money, keep me in mind, but I'm afraid thats about as low as I can go really.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

5 litres of fun

No its JM aka PureJDM (IA). ok sound good iam planning on selling my 5.0 this week. i should be able to get 10k for it. I live on Hilton Head in SC so i wouldnt be able to come checkout the car so i would have to have it delivered. how much PSI is it pushing?
    90 Mustang GT

5 litres of fun

what clutch and flywheel are in it?
    90 Mustang GT

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

No its JM aka PureJDM (IA). ok sound good iam planning on selling my 5.0 this week. i should be able to get 10k for it. I live on Hilton Head in SC so i wouldnt be able to come checkout the car so i would have to have it delivered. how much PSI is it pushing?
    It's got the 3" Reichard pulley putting it around 11psi, plus the UPR power pipe so it'll get up to about 14psi. As for clutch, this sounds bad but I'm honestly not positive exactly what setup Jeff pieced together. I know it was a SPEC clutch, but can't remember exactly. This thing grabs no problem tho, and the clutch isn't really hard (not nearly as hard as it was atleast).
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

5 litres of fun

Sry for all the questions im just not big on buying a car i have never seen or seen / herd run but i have built my 5.0 and other hi-performance ford engines and you have all the right stuff. how many miles does the body have? and is there any way you could take any pictures of the interior, and under the car? its really the only thing thats holding me back on this buy.
    90 Mustang GT

5 litres of fun

it looks like the front bumper is a different tone of red....
    90 Mustang GT

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

Front end may have been painted at a later time or something, but no when you wax it and it's lookin good, you can't notice a difference in the front and the rest really... Atleast I never have lol. Ya, I can try and get some pics of the interior, not really sure how good of pics I can get of underneath tho. I'll try and grab some tomorrow if I get home before it gets dark and all.

Also, as for miles on the body, I honestly can't remember, cause like I said, the speedo was changed out (thus the odometer isn't the original) but the old one was reading less miles than the one I put in it, so I'd say less than 150k, but really noway to be positive.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

5 litres of fun

ok only reason why i was wondering was i only have 66k on my 5.0 right now and i had to do a bushing kit because all the bushing were worn out. but iam sure that when you built the car you put a bushing kit in.
    90 Mustang GT

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

ok only reason why i was wondering was i only have 66k on my 5.0 right now and i had to do a bushing kit because all the bushing were worn out. but iam sure that when you built the car you put a bushing kit in.
    Ya, I mean I've taken care of the chassis for the most part. New control arms, torque boxes have been welded, etc. As it sits right now, I can't think of anything it needs.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

5 litres of fun

nice, well get back to me on those interior pictures.
    90 Mustang GT

looks nice
    View the world through a dogs eyes, if you can't screw it or eat it, pi$$ on it and walk away.

BUMP, hate to see this go, but you've been needing to get rid of it for some time now.

5 litres of fun

hey have you gotten those interior pictures? i am still trying to sell my car but i should have the money soon if you could hold off on selling it for a little bit.
    90 Mustang GT

R.I.P. Ricardo Dicks sleepin240's Avatar

bump for a clean stang... gl on sale
    R.I.P. Ricardo Dicks (RICO)

Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.

Lightbulb

DUDE THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IS SALES. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT SALE. MUSTANK OUT. SHOULD HAVE CHANGED TO 5 LUG WHEN DELIVERING THAT MUSH POWER.

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

SOLD to my friend
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12