Thread: FS: BONE STOCK 62k mile 1994 Mustang Cobra

Default FS: BONE STOCK 62k mile 1994 Mustang Cobra

FOR SALE: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra.
    $7500
    [email protected]
    This car is just outside of Atlanta ga.

Please email me because I might not sign in but every couple of days!!

This car has 62,877 ORIGINAL miles, but it runs and drives like it has 20k miles! From my inspection this car is BONE STOCK! From the factory mufflers and h-pipe to the paper air filter. This car was stolen and recovered. The lock was knocked out of the drivers side door, the steering column was damaged, the radio and CD player was stolen, and in the process the radio bezel was damaged as well as the console. We put a same color door on it, a new steering column, radio, CD player, radio bezel and console. That’s it!!!! This car has a REBUILT Georgia title with THEFT/SALVAGE history. There are a good many exterior imperfections, from paint chips to door dings. Rather than try to describe them all I took pictures of them. This car has some cosmetic flaws but it really is in solid shape mechanically, and a test drive of this car really shows that!

Exterior:

Engine:

Wheels/Tires/Brakes:

FLAWS:

Front Bumper cover LH side

Front of driver door

Driver door handle

Passenger quarter scoop

dent in lower passenger door

ding in the roof

clean car

Public Enemy #1

holy shit that is one hell of a deal! to bad you didnt have this up for saela bout 8 months ago, i would have bought this in a heart beat!

IA Member

Id trade my 00 GT for the Cobra and $1000. The title doesnt bother me, I'd have to keep my rims and tires though and let you keep those and another set of 17"s I have in storage.

if my girl could drive 5speed i would get her to try to trade her eclipse for this...she wants a mustang...and i'd settle for a cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by axistang
    Id trade my 00 GT for the Cobra and $1000. The title doesnt bother me, I'd have to keep my rims and tires though and let you keep those and another set of 17"s I have in storage.
    send pics of it.... and details.. mileage etc

or start your own for sale thread.. id liek to see it

thx

IA Member

Nice stang... little ruff around the edges but all it needs is some good ole TLC

Quote Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
    NO SHIT AT ALL I JUST HAD MILK AND A COOKIE. I DIPPED THAT BITCH AND EVERYTHING, SORT OF LIKE I DID MY NUTS INTO YOUR MOTHERS LOOSE VAGINA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Te72Rob View Post
    That......would be my bad. Sorry.

IA Member

Would you be interested in a trade for an SUV with a system....It is a 99 Nissan Pathfinder with 70,xxxmi., Pioneer head unit, 1 sub 12" sub running 900RMS (it is rated for 1500RMS and 3000Peak), Bass Box, 2 amps (1 to sub and 1 to door speakers), cap, K&N Air Filter, ONLY use mobile 1 oil, VERY mechanically sound. ONLY the rocker panel is dented slightly.