So is it still on![]()
Im definitly wanting to go again.
So is it still on![]()
Im definitly wanting to go again.
I'll need an address to mapquest.
Here's the adress to mapquest........www.mapquest.com. Later, QD.Originally Posted by Ran Kizama
Same here... but I don't use mapquest... What area of town is it in?
Just look for the old Baileys thread people , sheesh. Everyone wants to be spoon fed nowadays. No pun intended to the Civic owner.
Fawker, give me an address!
well sorry my ass hasn't been on here in a while, and never heard of Bailey's
Alright fine here you go!
Linky to address locater
Originally Posted by Mr. Nemesis
@sshole
That's all I asked for was what area it was in not directions... Oh yeah and Borat comes out next friday...Originally Posted by Mr. Nemesis
LIRL, so its still on for next friday?
FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!
A chance to hang out with Miranda again! w00 h00!
Fuck the rest of you people.
Edit: except Jenn LOL
Last edited by BTLFED; 10-26-2006 at 08:16 PM.
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
Well.. if it officially happens... damn right we'll be there.![]()
2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5 -1.8L Turbo
^^^euro carpool ftmfw?![]()
FUCK EUROS!!!!!!!!
japanese ftw cause euros think they are the shit lololol
Val for President
^^^no shit, haven't u heard? bmw = ultimate driving machines = best cars EVAR!!!![]()
yea dont they OWN EVERY CAR ON THE ROAD, STOCK!
Val for President
are you talking as in today? the friday of oct. 26?
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
i would assume a week from today
since he said NEXT friday and not tomorrow
Val for President
quit beign a smart ass! smart ass!Originally Posted by Hulud
![]()
thats no fun thenOriginally Posted by Scrappy
Val for President
just wondering.
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
I dont think i'll be drinkign this time... so i can drive my car this time...sorry Wayne![]()
02' Miata
^^^u suck asshat...btw, wtf is "togue"???is that redneck way of saying TOUGE?
![]()
![]()
Nope, it was me typing too fast and forgetting i changed itOriginally Posted by shagwAg3n
![]()
02' Miata
And I still won't have to drive![]()
2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5 -1.8L Turbo
hahah i might come depending on gas money... i know i'm coming into atlanta on thurs... and it's a pretty long way from athens
RIP Kaleb Mashburn
Im down for this one, count me in CABRONES
You ain't coming puto.Originally Posted by thinkfast®
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
neither am i
Originally Posted by Rican219
That's because you suck at life.Originally Posted by TeeJay
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
So wait, next friday...why not on thrusday when I am not at work...
My YouTube Channel
Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.
Because we don't want you there, Harry Potter.Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
I'll turn you into a motha' fuckin' toad...Originally Posted by BTLFED
NVM you already look like one...
JK
My YouTube Channel
Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.
OMG! Did you hear the phone ring?Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~
It was middle school. They want their insult back.
That ranks right up there with "I know you are but what am I?"
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
btlfed on a roll tonite![]()
ummm ok!!!
grand prix.....
fuk u
Val RIP![]()
Originally Posted by Halfwit