Thread: Oct. 7th Sae Kang Late Memorial Service @ Finishline Motorsports

Arrow Oct. 7th Sae Kang Late Memorial Service @ Finishline Motorsports

This was originally posted in the WhoresLounge, however, I feel it is appropriate to post it in the Events/Meets forum as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Michiahn_FL
    I will be holding a service at Finishline on October 7th at 2pm for all those that wanted to attend this weekend and couldnt make it. Those that did attend this weekend are still more than welcome to come.

It's just going to be something very simple. Time for people to say anything they want to say. And hopefully a Sae style tribute. I will try and get vinyl graphics cut out if anyone wants one to remember Sae by.

This one if open for ANYONE that wants to come. I know I didnt see many people outside of his close friends and family tonite...but I know that there were more people that wanted to come and felt out of place. I hope that the shop setting and comfortable surroundings will encourage those of you that didnt want to come this weekend to come.

Also, if you could respond to this and let me know if youre coming and whether or not you would want the vinyl to remember Sae by wednesday so I can get them cut out and weeded.

That's

October 7th (Saturday) @ 2PM

Finishline Motorsports
    350 White Ave.
    Marietta, GA 30060

Please respond here or call me and let me know.

678-791-5652

Thanks,

Matt
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

Unknown

Default Help!?!

I don't know if you got my original reply or not, but I went to school with Sae and just found out last night what happened. Problem is is that I know he's passed away, but I don't know what happened. I heard that they were waiting for the autopsy results and I was wondering if you knew WHAT actually happened. He has a lot of friends from school that I've let know, but I'm not able to tell them anything and I know they'll want to be there for him.

Anything you can tell me would be great!!!

Thanks.
    Brandy

NeoPhyte

Man, sorry for the bad news. I had just seen him at NOPI, and talked to him a while back. I am speechless. I'll try to stop by after I get out of class. I'm just across the shop at SPSU. Again sorry for the news.