Thread: 3-on-3 Basketball Tourney at Tunerfest!!

Threaded View

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

Default 3-on-3 Basketball Tourney at Tunerfest!!

I will be in charge of hosting the 3on3 basketball tournament at TunerFest this year. There is NO ENTRY fee for the tournament.

THERE IS A $75 CASH PRIZE FOR THE WINNERS.

RULES: (NO exceptions)
    -Rules will be regular street ball rules.
    -Back court on every change in posession except for air balls.
    -Games will be to 12 by ones.
    -All games will have a 12 minute running clock except for injuries.
    -You call your own fouls. I will be there supervising all games to make the final decision on an argued call.
    -Maximum of 4 players on a team.

The goal is going to be a mobile goal, so dont get to crazy. It will be however a nice mobil goal.

I have a limit of 12 teams. All single elimination games.

You can register your team at:
    HTTP://WWW.TUNERFESTSHOOTOUT.COM

Go to Pre-register and the captains only need to fill out registration. Just choose 3on3 for the event. Every captain that registers, there team can get in for $5.00 at the gate.

Its $5.00 to get into the show. And you can walk out with $75.00. Open to any players.

Come with your game.
    If my team enters aint no one going home with any money except my squad. Cause you gotta beat mine!

TEAMS SO FAR:

1.Elite
    2.Josh and team
    3.Dion and team
    4.Atif and team
    Last edited by AtifSajid; 05-31-2005 at 02:43 PM.
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.