Thread: Hat Guys of Atlanta meet and movie night (Baby Driver)

Default Car Guys of Atlanta meet and movie night (Baby Driver)

UPDATE:
    Where: Regal Cinimas Avalon 12
    3950 1st Street
    Alpharetta, GA 30009

When: Saturday July 22nd. 6:00 pm for car meet, 7:00 pm for movie start.

What: a small local car meet before going to see the movie Baby Driver.

This is just the simplified information, additional info below is from original post before updating.

Doing this in Alpharetta to kind of be a centralized meeting point for all of the people living in the suburbs of Suwanee/Gwinnett/Lawrenceville on the east side as well as Marietta/Smyrna/Woodstock/Vinings on the west side

Regal Cinimas Avalon 12
    3950 1st Street
    Alpharetta, GA 30009

July 22nd someone around 7:00(specific showing times not yet available online)

Hey y'all. I was hoping to get people gathered together for a fun movie night with any gearheads you know. I created an event on Facebook (accidentally made it a private event instead of public, apparently this can't be changed) but I was hoping to spread this around Atlanta.I'm just going to copy my description from Facebook.

"Let's gather up every car person you know to go see this awesome movie. Showtimes aren't online yet for Saturday the 22nd but we're going to aim for a start time of between 7 and 8:30. Check up here in a few days and I'll have a specific showing picked. I was thinking we could have a little car meet in front of the theater before going in as well. Invite anyone who you think would be interested.

Please no burnouts, insane amounts of revving to redline, or racing or anything like that when we gather all of the cars. I know he movie will get everyone pumped up but let's not terrorize the neighborhood.

Jalopnik said this was a must see for people who like great driving scenes. The folks at the autocross were praising it heavily. Check out the trailer linked here.

https://youtu.be/D9YZw_X5UzQ "

I'm not affiliated with the movie in any way but I just kinda wanted to see a big meetup come out of this. I'll post when I have the specific showtime.
    Last edited by 87 Turbo II; 07-19-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Could a moderator change the name of this thread so that the first word is "Car" and not "Hat". Autocorrect got me and I can't seem to edit the thread title. This post can then be deleted. If it's not too much trouble. Thanks.

showtimes added. 7:00 for the movie, 6:00 for the meet up.
    Last edited by 87 Turbo II; 07-19-2017 at 10:46 AM.

This is tomorrow if anyone hasn't come up with better plans and wants to get out. 6:00 at he theater to hang out with gearheads. 7:00 to watch he movie with gearheads.