Thread: Tuner fieldish meet!

buy me some STP octane booster whatever210's Avatar

Default Tuner fieldish meet!

UPDATE: please read the OP again. as you can see I had to change the location. when I went to check the other lot out there were very strict signs about parking and booting and towing. so I moved it to the other side of the highway. theres no difference in miles. its still right off the interstate and I don't think well have a issue here. this building you can see from the blue lot across from the interstate. im posting a pic of the building and the wall we should try to park... against.
    lets do this again! last time the varsity did not enjoy our company so we had to move. unless your eating there they hate you being there. so be it.

Time: 1:00pm
    Date: Sunday March 2nd

no burn outs! no drifting! no speeding through the parking lot so everybody can hear your BOV! if you wish to take off after you leave the meet then that's up to you. just know that there are cops around im sure.

last time we had about 50-60 cars show up. great turn out. everybody was super chill and cool. dont sit by your car and be a stranger. i walked around last time and talked to pretty much everybody. dont be that akward guy. POP YOUR HOODS! i encourage it. whens a better time to show of what you got!

i know some of you are going to that C&O meet so i put the time at one so you guys can roll out together and make this meet.

where to park? Park against the wall. the further away from the building out of the way to not cause trouble the better. ill post a pic of the wall/area. this lot is directly across the higway from the blue lot. ill post a pic so you can see it.

SOME QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

what if it rains? if its raining that day then nobody is going to come. just stay home. ill keep and eye on the weather and keep you guys updated. just check here the day before if your not sure. sometimes it says 50% chance of rain but may not rain till like 8pm which wont affect us. so just check the forums or facebook. ill try to get a link on that too.

what if its cold? last year it was like 30 degrees with wind chill making it feel like 20 degrees. it was cold and still 60ppl showed up. unless its just blistering cold like the snow days then well be there.

what if we get kicked out? we will relocate to one of the silver lots.

heres the wall we want to try to use
    Last edited by whatever210; 02-16-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Looking at Facebook page and other forums this should be a pretty nice turn out

UPDATE: please read the OP again. as you can see I had to change the location. when I went to check the other lot out there were very strict signs about parking and booting and towing. so I moved it to the other side of the highway. theres no difference in miles. its still right off the interstate and I don't think well have a issue here. this building you can see from the blue lot across from the interstate. im posting a pic of the building and the wall we should try to park... against.
    lets do this again! last time the varsity did not enjoy our company so we had to move. unless your eating there they hate you being there. so be it.

Time: 1:00pm
    Date: Sunday March 2nd

no burn outs! no drifting! no speeding through the parking lot so everybody can hear your BOV! if you wish to take off after you leave the meet then that's up to you. just know that there are cops around im sure.

last time we had about 50-60 cars show up. great turn out. everybody was super chill and cool. dont sit by your car and be a stranger. i walked around last time and talked to pretty much everybody. dont be that akward guy. POP YOUR HOODS! i encourage it. whens a better time to show of what you got!

i know some of you are going to that C&O meet so i put the time at one so you guys can roll out together and make this meet.

where to park? Park against the wall. the further away from the building out of the way to not cause trouble the better. ill post a pic of the wall/area. this lot is directly across the higway from the blue lot. ill post a pic so you can see it.

SOME QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

what if it rains? if its raining that day then nobody is going to come. just stay home. ill keep and eye on the weather and keep you guys updated. just check here the day before if your not sure. sometimes it says 50% chance of rain but may not rain till like 8pm which wont affect us. so just check the forums or facebook. ill try to get a link on that too.

what if its cold? last year it was like 30 degrees with wind chill making it feel like 20 degrees. it was cold and still 60ppl showed up. unless its just blistering cold like the snow days then well be there.

what if we get kicked out? we will relocate to one of the silver lots.

heres the wall we want to try to use

weather looks good so far for this weekend

added this

Free bump