Thread: Athens Area Sonic Meet! 5/21/2012

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Default Athens Area Sonic Meet! 5/21/2012

Time for another meet and everyone is invited! Stop by, check out some car, eat some greasy food, and have a good time.

When: May 21, 2012
    Time: 7:30PM

Where:

Sonic
    4275 Atlanta Hwy
    Bogart, GA 30622

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO STAY UPDATED WITH FUTURE MEETS AND WHAT NOT: https://www.facebook.com/groups/66198104544/

The Fine Print.
    Athens meets have always been very low key and trouble free meets. If anyone comes revving, doing burnouts, blaring music, or any of that mess I WILL ask you to leave or call the police. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but we have always been welcome at Sonic and we don't want to lose the spot. If you're coming with hopes of racing or playing Fast and the Furious, trust me, this isn't the meet for you.

Got that right.. not many ppl come but they are all cool there with me.. just chill and talk

Sorry boucha luck! Athens_Red_Rexin's Avatar

I'll be there for sure. Yeah I would be so disappointed if we lost the Sonic meet. I'll run my coilovers all the way down and take my hood off for this one. And maybe if your lucky even a barrel roll.

I might try to make it to this meet!

Quote Originally Posted by Athens_Red_Rexin View Post
    I'll be there for sure. Yeah I would be so disappointed if we lost the Sonic meet. I'll run my coilovers all the way down and take my hood off for this one. And maybe if your lucky even a barrel roll.
    Can we take your trunk off too?
    Good, Ole'Fasion bullshit!

Sorry boucha luck! Athens_Red_Rexin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC. View Post
    Can we take your trunk off too?

Hahahaha man I got a good laugh out of that! Yeah maybe even the bumpers too. :idb::boobies: