Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 115

Thread: fri. night drags at atl motor speedway

  1. #1
    IA Member nevertolow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    stockbridge, ga
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    11

    Default fri. night drags at atl motor speedway

    whos gonna be there??
    its 20 bucks to race
    and 20 to enter car show.
    there wasnt that many imports last year so lets turn that around! im tired of bein one of the few! haha pm me for directions
    everyone will mean at the "race track" gas staion on exit 218 at like 6-630
    low and slow

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    griffin
    Age
    45
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    REPOST but its ok i well be there i guess i well meet yall there am running its my frist time

  3. #3
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    griffin
    Age
    45
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    we need a south side meet for anyone thats going to race or to watch at the race trac gas station on 19/41 in griffin.i say around 6.30

  4. #4
    Respect is EARNED Motivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,786
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    I always met at the Race Trac gas station on 20/81 last year before we went... No, really the only imports in the tuner class was Nemo and I... Got kinda old.
    Back to being stock and slow

  5. #5
    Certified Gearhead egbrandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    henry county GA
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i wish my oil leaks were fix i would run

  6. #6
    IS300 NEMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    We Fuckin...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,957
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITCHING View Post
    REPOST but its ok i well be there i guess i well meet yall there am running its my frist time
    x2 http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...ay-night-drags

    Quote Originally Posted by nevertolow View Post
    whos gonna be there??
    its 20 bucks to race
    and 20 to enter car show.
    there wasnt that many imports last year so lets turn that around! im tired of bein one of the few! haha pm me for directions
    everyone will mean at the "race track" gas staion on exit 218 at like 6-630
    i dont remember a green coupe out there

    Quote Originally Posted by Motivation View Post
    I always met at the Race Trac gas station on 20/81 last year before we went... No, really the only imports in the tuner class was Nemo and I... Got kinda old.
    very true



  7. #7
    Certified Gearhead egbrandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    henry county GA
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    x2 http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...ay-night-drags

    i dont remember a green coupe out there

    very true
    what exhaust were u running at the sonic meet on tuesday
    i was going to come over there and ask but i didnt know how u would act haha

  8. #8
    Respect is EARNED Motivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,786
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    x2 http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...ay-night-drags

    i dont remember a green coupe out there

    very true
    I don't remember a green coupe, either.
    Back to being stock and slow

  9. #9
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southside, ATL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motivation View Post
    I don't remember a green coupe, either.
    their may be one out there this friday looks like rain for the weekend so ill just come out friday.....lol



  10. #10
    Certified Gearhead redfire6i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    southside
    Age
    32
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    their may be one out there this friday looks like rain for the weekend so ill just come out friday.....lol
    ohhh i cant wait to see your car run. I'll be there tailgating in the infield...I'll be racing later in the season.



  11. #11
    Respect is EARNED Motivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,786
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    their may be one out there this friday looks like rain for the weekend so ill just come out friday.....lol

    What class you running in? I don't wanna run you if you are in my class. lol

    Looking forward to seeing your car run. If I see you I'll hit you up.
    Back to being stock and slow

  12. #12
    Build 42% Done ACCORDPRIDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a pile a H22 parts
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,728
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    i hope it rains like a mofo


    hahaha jk hope yall have fun

    AKA HIZDAWAY

  13. #13
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southside, ATL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motivation View Post
    What class you running in? I don't wanna run you if you are in my class. lol

    Looking forward to seeing your car run. If I see you I'll hit you up.
    i have no idea never been to one so i don't know how it's setup



  14. #14
    Respect is EARNED Motivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,786
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    i have no idea never been to one so i don't know how it's setup

    I know you are all motor, but you on drag radials, slicks, or street tires?
    Back to being stock and slow

  15. #15
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southside, ATL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motivation View Post
    I know you are all motor, but you on drag radials, slicks, or street tires?
    i going to be on street tires



  16. #16
    Your Gona Quote Me!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, ga
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Im down to go spectate and cheer ya on, it aint that far from fayetteville i just never went before cause i thought it was a bunch of drunk rednecks with big block chevys in they 40's or 50's, how much is it just to get in to watch??

    165 On the dash and best believe im gona get it!!

  17. #17
    Respect is EARNED Motivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,786
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    7 to park in the lot and walk in. 20 to park on the infield.

    You'll be in the tuner class, Robinson. Not sure what class Nemo will be running in this year, but I'll be in your class when I run and Just_CHill with his hatch. Other than that, from last year, it was a v6 camaro with some work, a stock ls integra with an intake (he made sure I knew he had an intake and he was proud of that), a b16 coupe, 3000gt... and a few more cars like that... so, no worries, unless people decided to bring out more this year. Looks like you should take home a few trophies this year. If Just_CHill gets his car right or Nemo comes out you might have some competition. Either way, it's all fun.
    Back to being stock and slow

  18. #18
    drives a beat up 626 blackshine007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    On the overpass pissing on traffic
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    It was fun last year, just the damn legends cars ruined it.

    K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.

  19. #19
    Respect is EARNED Motivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,786
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackshine007 View Post
    It was fun last year, just the damn legends cars ruined it.

    I talked to the guy in charge on the track and took him the rule book and asked why they weren't following their own rules... They moved them.
    Back to being stock and slow

  20. #20
    :ninja: mod Okie_doke.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The crack
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,354
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motivation View Post
    I talked to the guy in charge on the track and took him the rule book and asked why they weren't following their own rules... They moved them.
    TIMMY FOR SHERRIF

    Quote Originally Posted by oneSLOWex View Post
    maybe some people like tasting teh dookiez?

  21. #21
    Respect is EARNED Motivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,786
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Okie_doke. View Post
    TIMMY FOR SHERRIF


    Not sure what a "sherrif" is, but yeah. They were bragging saying they hit about 100 in the 1/8th mile in a fully custom built scale car... Why would that be against all motor hondas on street tires? I'll give it up though, one of them slept on Nemo at the line and got beat.
    Back to being stock and slow

  22. #22
    drives a beat up 626 blackshine007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    On the overpass pissing on traffic
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motivation View Post
    I talked to the guy in charge on the track and took him the rule book and asked why they weren't following their own rules... They moved them.
    Good, now I might stand half a chance

    K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.

  23. #23
    :ninja: mod Okie_doke.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The crack
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,354
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motivation View Post
    Not sure what a "sherrif" is, but yeah. They were bragging saying they hit about 100 in the 1/8th mile in a fully custom built scale car... Why would that be against all motor hondas on street tires? I'll give it up though, one of them slept on Nemo at the line and got beat.
    Hahahaha...I lol'd. You know what I meant. Damn my spell check is broke. Always gotta call me out

    Quote Originally Posted by oneSLOWex View Post
    maybe some people like tasting teh dookiez?

  24. #24
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    griffin
    Age
    45
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    DAM IT SOUNDS like am going to get my AS# handed to me at this .

  25. #25
    IS300 NEMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    We Fuckin...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,957
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by egbrandon View Post
    what exhaust were u running at the sonic meet on tuesday
    i was going to come over there and ask but i didnt know how u would act haha
    3inch aluminum custom made by JJSPEC. i need to get a muffler put on it really soon. its to damn loud



  26. #26
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    griffin
    Age
    45
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ALL YALL are running a b16 ant you

  27. #27
    Certified Gearhead egbrandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    henry county GA
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    3inch aluminum custom made by JJSPEC. i need to get a muffler put on it really soon. its to damn loud
    haha ya it was pretty loud everyone jumped when u started it up
    im running the buddy club spec 2 but im boosted so its not as loud as it should be haha
    you comeing out next tuesday i might actaully say something this this time hahah

  28. #28
    IS300 NEMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    We Fuckin...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,957
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by egbrandon View Post
    haha ya it was pretty loud everyone jumped when u started it up
    im running the buddy club spec 2 but im boosted so its not as loud as it should be haha
    you comeing out next tuesday i might actaully say something this this time hahah
    my idle is messed up so it idle at like 3000rpms until i pull back on the throttle. i need to play with the throttle cable. yeah i might be out there. i never know. if i dont have anything to do i will come out.



  29. #29

    Default

    its 7 bucks a ticket. =] Hope to see you there it is really fun, there will be a lot of drunk and a few rednecks but its alot of fun.

  30. #30

    Default

    7bucks a ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by SC400TUNER92 View Post
    Im down to go spectate and cheer ya on, it aint that far from fayetteville i just never went before cause i thought it was a bunch of drunk rednecks with big block chevys in they 40's or 50's, how much is it just to get in to watch??

  31. #31
    IS300 NEMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    We Fuckin...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,957
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BethmasterB View Post
    7bucks a ticket.
    or $20 to park on the infield



  32. #32
    + MAKE EM SAY UHH + Black4DrEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Southside Ridin HATCH
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,812
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Ill be there hopefully next month..

    I will be paying the 20

  33. #33
    IS300 NEMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    We Fuckin...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,957
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black4DrEK View Post
    Ill be there hopefully next month..

    I will be paying the 20
    hope its just to watch



  34. #34
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    griffin
    Age
    45
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well hell shit did not go right . i gues am just going to watch with the kids tonight. i well see some of yall up there later on then.

  35. #35
    + MAKE EM SAY UHH + Black4DrEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Southside Ridin HATCH
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,812
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    hope its just to watch


    Its funny how you think you are TOP DOG and shit!... LOL at you...

    Your h2B hatch beat my B16 FOUR DOOR... WTF... Get over yourself....

  36. #36
    IS300 NEMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    We Fuckin...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,957
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black4DrEK View Post
    Its funny how you think you are TOP DOG and shit!... LOL at you...

    Your h2B hatch beat my B16 FOUR DOOR... WTF... Get over yourself....
    yes my "h2b" beat your b16.



  37. #37
    + MAKE EM SAY UHH + Black4DrEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Southside Ridin HATCH
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,812
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    correct sir

  38. #38
    IS300 NEMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    We Fuckin...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,957
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black4DrEK View Post
    correct sir
    i just wish that was a correct statement but its all good.



  39. #39
    + MAKE EM SAY UHH + Black4DrEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Southside Ridin HATCH
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,812
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    How is it false?

  40. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm looking forward to this sometime this summer, would run, but don't have to much drag experience and I'm burning oil so...yea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!