Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: **NEW SONIC MEET IN LAWRENCEVILLE**

Not much to say. Dumbshit does burnout because someone told him to, a bunch of people were yelling to not do it, fuckstick did it and got arrested.

Other than that, typical asshattery..15 people blasting their shitty "systems" like anyone in the lot gives a fuck to hear their shitty music, one guy driving around hitting his bags like the 1908's was going out of style and blasting his horn, and people crusing up and down the parking lot acting like we didn't see thme the first 17 times they drove thru. The final straw came when some shitfuck parked his minivan right in front of my car, opened his doors and proceeded to crank up his blown stock speakers with Mexican circus music and walk away from the car.
    02' Miata

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    Not much to say. Dumbshit does burnout because someone told him to, a bunch of people were yelling to not do it, fuckstick did it and got arrested.

Other than that, typical asshattery..15 people blasting their shitty "systems" like anyone in the lot gives a fuck to hear their shitty music, one guy driving around hitting his bags like the 1908's was going out of style and blasting his horn, and people crusing up and down the parking lot acting like we didn't see thme the first 17 times they drove thru. The final straw came when some shitfuck parked his minivan right in front of my car, opened his doors and proceeded to crank up his blown stock speakers with Mexican circus music and walk away from the car.
    Sounds worst than the Fast and the Furious.

'twas.
    02' Miata

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Sounds worst than the Fast and the Furious.
    lastnight was unusually shitty... idk wtf happened

DBlock

i mean yall act like its always gonna be fuckin perfect out there....how long yall been goin to meets??

the white mazda 3 with the green splatter was hideous BTW!!!! juss sayin *runs over foot*.....lmao!!!.....1

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post

no one made you stay those 2 1/2 hours man..this isnt mandatory or anything

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50 View Post
    i mean yall act like its always gonna be fuckin perfect out there....how long yall been goin to meets??

the white mazda 3 with the green splatter was hideous BTW!!!! juss sayin *runs over foot*.....lmao!!!.....1
    its never perfect, lastnight was just a lil lesser than expected! lolol bish imma show you a ran over foot!

the hideous 3 would lookbetter with shined up tires but i ran out of tire shine......ey D, lemme get some of that baby oil?

I'm glad I stopped goin' to these meets a good while ago. Seems like it's gone in the deeper shitter than it already was.

it'd be great if people with shit systems would stop blasting music. all 100 of them, and all at the same time. and the guy in the GNX deserved it. there was a cop parked up there for over an hour, and they said the next person to do stupid shit would get arrested. and he did. it was more crowded than usual tho

not old....classic!

i loved the "illegals" that tried to start a fight over an alarm system going off lmao.... we said it was annoying.... hes like you got a problem with it? seriously??!!! its an alarm..... meant to be annoying...... but apparently with the annoying music ya'll listen to i can understand why you would think its friggen awesome to have your car alarm going off.... hell its better than a system in the country you're from aint it!?!?!?!??!

Quote Originally Posted by LilToySupra View Post
    i loved the "illegals" that tried to start a fight over an alarm system going off lmao.... we said it was annoying.... hes like you got a problem with it? seriously??!!! its an alarm..... meant to be annoying...... but apparently with the annoying music ya'll listen to i can understand why you would think its friggen awesome to have your car alarm going off.... hell its better than a system in the country you're from aint it!?!?!?!??!
    You racist fuck!

Ever think about getting a life, or a better car? You're almost fucking 30 for fuck sake and you're sitting there complaining about a damn car meet.
    You niggas know my pyroclastic flow, its R A W!

- Current: E36

^^owned
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

^Daaaaaaamn hahah.

formerly mpaz

lol its the "Grayson" meet, or Old Publix lol thats what me and ma buddies call it

Quote Originally Posted by mpaz View Post
    lol its the "Grayson" meet, or Old Publix lol thats what me and ma buddies call it
    um... its in Lawrenceville, just sayiin. kthxbye

Quote Originally Posted by Te72Rob View Post
    Trying to argue the fact that you have the fastest Honda, is like arguing the fact that you have the smallest penis.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sTeadFasT View Post
    I'm glad I stopped goin' to these meets a good while ago. Seems like it's gone in the deeper shitter than it already was.
    Man, shut the fuck up. You just stood next to your automatic g35 and looked like all the other midget asian motherfuckers. Why are you glad? you're not gonna get in trouble for being there, so please shut the fuck up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gforce71 View Post
    X2! Hate when people call it the Grayson meet, it's the LAWRENCEVILLE MEET.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LilToySupra View Post
    Get a fucking life, dude. you're almost 30 years old and you can't wait for Thursdays and the meets? hahaha oh god. I saw you saying "OMG I Can't wait til thursday omg omg omg!!!" in another post, thats sad if you can't wait for a car meet at 25 years old. And it's more sad that you drive a $300 car at 25 years old.

kinda glad I never went to these meets..

Quote Originally Posted by redcivic View Post
    Get a fucking life, dude. you're almost 30 years old and you can't wait for Thursdays and the meets? hahaha oh god. I saw you saying "OMG I Can't wait til thursday omg omg omg!!!" in another post, thats sad if you can't wait for a car meet at 25 years old. And it's more sad that you drive a $300 car at 25 years old.
    i'd rather rock a $300 old school supra any day than a typical civic.. just sayin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Capiton23 View Post
    i'd rather rock a $300 old school supra any day than a typical civic.. just sayin.
    LOL I wouldn't, my civic is clean, runs perfect and looks pretty good too. That car is a piece of shit, I wouldn't drive it lol. and I also have a CRX and a S2000. You drive a neon, stop posting.

and your point?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Capiton23 View Post
    and your point?
    My point is that you're judging a civic, but you drive a neon.

Quote Originally Posted by gforce71 View Post
    cuz it's offa grayson parkway??? therefore grayson meet? lol
    '95 geezer

dc squad member #???

"TheCrew"
    Crew member #00

My point is that you're judging a civic, but you drive a neon.
    i didnt say anything bad about a civic. i said i'd rather drive an old school supra over a car everyone and there grandmother has

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VuDuDragun View Post
    cuz it's offa grayson parkway??? therefore grayson meet? lol
    Since when is there a grayson parkway? lol. but its in Lawrenceville.

wow at this thread, I have only been once. By the looks of this thread probably never again

Quote Originally Posted by VuDuDragun View Post
    because it's off of grayson highway??? therefore it's the grayson meet? lol
    Fixed

Banned

Since when is there a grayson parkway? lol. but its in Lawrenceville.
    there is a grayson parkway just saying been there a long time too..you need to leave your precious lawrenceville more

not old....classic!

wow.... someone with a civic calling my supra a $300 car.... seriously???? Check the KBB if you must.... oh wait.... its worth more than your civic...... dont cry its ok...... and no i have not posted "omg i cant wait for thursday omg omg omg omg omg". I like the thursday meets yes, because its close to my house.... and yeah I am almost 30 years old. What is your point? and everything that has been done to my $300 car under the hood would put your civic to shame or your whatever honda you drive.... and stop being steriotypical by being excited about your honda. you remind me of that guy with the stock honda in that commercial....

why must the bs and drama continue?? squash it...either like the meet and attened it or dont and stay home or do somthing else... it gets old seeing the bs go back and forth..

They can squash it in person. This thread is done.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021