Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: **NEW SONIC MEET IN LAWRENCEVILLE**

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

about the meet....wait few months you'll know what i am talking about lol.

Hates streched tires DunDunSkeert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
    Jay never be dipshit free aslong as their is a retarded guy who think he is cool and trys burning out and no one says nothing never be a spot for use to keep..... Watch varsity one day will stop cause retards.... I'm glade was good turn out my show up next time n the hhr :-) renta car is fun lol... Got it at 300+ miles on it now it's 2,100 lol :-) love it....
    Watch this video...
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/F...t-at_99055.htm

The meets continued...

Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi View Post
    It's a beginning of a end. All i gotta say.
    Yeah I mean it looked like you were enjoying yourself last night. Everybody was. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik2006 View Post
    got there late but def look like alota people showed.. Please ick up ur bottles people, or tell u friends or something please! wtf is so hard in it...

yea ppl dont fuckin litter at least act like ur parents taught u a thing or 2 n pick up after urself. that shit pisses me off wen ppl start trashin our meetin spots.
    '95 geezer

dc squad member #???

"TheCrew"
    Crew member #00

How am I stupid? If u read I simple state that varsity will end cause stupid people... Aka people burning out people being stupid... They already booting cars early I remember when they never did... Now they are .... How am I stupid for stating the fact u r the stupid one.... Retard

Here, do us a favor.

Look up at the above quoted text, see it? Highlight, copy and print it out. Now, go into the batheroom with the printed text, look into the mirror and start reading it out loud..as if you were talking to someone.

Does your face look like this while reading?

02' Miata

lets just make it a true meet and not do anything stupid or cause a scene and cops will be chill with it. was funny when people started trying to figure out where the chargers were coming from.

was a good turn out. more cars were coming in when i left early.

Ouch! This is a 1 hour 30min drive for me, but I might make it out one of these days, when it gets a little warmer!

mm...Needs some Salt teh_mugen18's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VuDuDragun View Post
    yea ppl dont fuckin litter at least act like ur parents taught u a thing or 2 n pick up after urself. that shit pisses me off wen ppl start trashin our meetin spots.

Yeah, seriously.... Its not like theres any kindof restaurant in the IMMEDIATE vicinity of the meet though, so i guess it shouldnt be as big of a problem.. If y'all bring food in the car, it needs to go back in the car after you're done with it. Not on the ground.

ATLANTA DA-Squad member #26...[{Home.BASE.Racing}]
    •R.I.P. LsVtec DB1....hello b20v EF...!•
    Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG View Post
    u remind me of a wigger !

? Guess no matter where u go their stupid people who think it's funny try and clown people.... Guy with the video I'm not saying it's ended?? I'm saying it may end soon... They booting cars the never did that before.... I know the police their due to they love my pits when I go I always have um.... They even told me last time I went That things may change....... Guy trying to make fun of me???? Retarded simple retarded....

And yea hope the meet goes good I'll swing by when cars back runing...... I'm always down for a meet...
    7g Mitsubishi Galant.94.2.4l boosted..... sleeper of the yr = )

FML champ
    Mitsubishi Club Member #2

? Guess no matter where u go their stupid people who think it's funny try and clown people.... Guy with the video I'm not saying it's ended?? I'm saying it may end soon... They booting cars the never did that before.... I know the police their due to they love my pits when I go I always have um.... They even told me last time I went That things may change....... Guy trying to make fun of me???? Retarded simple retarded....

And yea hope the meet goes good I'll swing by when cars back runing...... I'm always down for a meet...
    So much win in this quote..... so much win....I'd almost want to meet you in person so I could hear you talk like you type. If I do, I'll be sure to take some video.

It's OK, riding the short bus to school must have seemed normal to you
    02' Miata

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Ignore.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!!!?!?!?!!1?1

....I know the police their due to they love my pits when I go I always have um....

^ ^ ^ OK! Can anyone fucking translate this for me? I can't stop reading this "sentence" and laughing my ass off!

So I definitely drove out to this area and could not find the "meet." 426 grayson hwy took me to a walgreens....LOL Oh well...I should've paid more attention to the map instead of relying on my gps.

Quote Originally Posted by NissanTun3r View Post
    So I definitely drove out to this area and could not find the "meet." 426 grayson hwy took me to a walgreens....LOL Oh well...I should've paid more attention to the map instead of relying on my gps.
    should have looked for Gwinnett drive off of grayson hwy.. its a light.. I passed it a couple times.. the lot was kinda hidden

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sTeadFasT View Post
    Yeah I mean it looked like you were enjoying yourself last night. Everybody was. So I don't know what you're talking about.
    Oh i did, i had few of my friends around and had no reason not to joke around with them. Even if i go to BP i enjoy myself does it mean it's the shit?

Meet was good & good location, i hope it stays like it did, and no one gives cops any reason too boot us out. I liked the fact that cops (6-8 deep) were on everyones case and kept idiotic shit down.

I am just wating till someone fawks up, and place is locked down by L'ville PD lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi View Post
    Oh i did, i had few of my friends around and had no reason not to joke around with them. Even if i go to BP i enjoy myself does it mean it's the shit?

Meet was good & good location, i hope it stays like it did, and no one gives cops any reason too boot us out. I liked the fact that cops (6-8 deep) were on everyones case and kept idiotic shit down.

I am just wating till someone fawks up, and place is locked down by L'ville PD lol.
    Hah yeah, once it gets warmer and word spreads, we're gonna have the idiots tearin' up the parking lot thinking that the trees will hide them. Until we get permission from the property owner, this meet won't last too too long. I mean we still had idiots revving their engines and stuff and "haulin'" out and it's just the first meet. Until then though, I'll keep attending and enjoy myself.

??? How I talk? Way I type? Huh? Dude ur not funny.... Neither one of you are.... Nothing to say............. Both you guys just sad........
    7g Mitsubishi Galant.94.2.4l boosted..... sleeper of the yr = )

FML champ
    Mitsubishi Club Member #2

??? How I talk? Way I type? Huh? Dude ur not funny.... Neither one of you are.... Nothing to say............. Both you guys just sad........
    wut

LOLWUT?

283.5°.516"(13.11mm) DirtyMechanic's Avatar

How am I stupid? If u read I simple state that varsity will end cause stupid people... Aka people burning out people being stupid... They already booting cars early I remember when they never did... Now they are .... How am I stupid for stating the fact u r the stupid one.... Retard
    wow they started booting cars because if you want to park there you need to pay instead of $2 or is it $3 to park they get $50 when they boot you and you havent paid. varsity will never die. it brings in to much money for them to TRY and kick us out. and those officers are OFF duty getting paid on the side. sorry again another failure on your part. they stopped the burnouts and other mischief at the V when the cops started coming in and doing THEIR job. i havent seen a burn out or anything really stupid in years. and if i didnt they get pulled over and talked to/ticketed real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    Here, do us a favor.

Look up at the above quoted text, see it? Highlight, copy and print it out. Now, go into the batheroom with the printed text, look into the mirror and start reading it out loud..as if you were talking to someone.

Does your face look like this while reading?
    lol i see what your talking about before you said anything... lol

it will never end... dont know where you get that idea in your numbskull head of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    So much win in this quote..... so much win....I'd almost want to meet you in person so I could hear you talk like you type. If I do, I'll be sure to take some video.

It's OK, riding the short bus to school must have seemed normal to you
    hey someone has to ride the short buses... they are THERE for the smart people.

here dumb fuck you need this...

there
    they're
    their

learn it please... i have never ever corrected anyone on THEIR!!!! grammer but yours... lol your just stupid.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling
    The G Spot Hero

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with STDS, you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences."

dc5

good spot, but i hated driving past the lawrenceville police station and etc...

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMechanic View Post
    wow they started booting cars because if you want to park there you need to pay instead of $2 or is it $3 to park they get $50 when they boot you and you havent paid. varsity will never die. it brings in to much money for them to TRY and kick us out. and those officers are OFF duty getting paid on the side. sorry again another failure on your part. they stopped the burnouts and other mischief at the V when the cops started coming in and doing THEIR job. i havent seen a burn out or anything really stupid in years. and if i didnt they get pulled over and talked to/ticketed real quick.

lol i see what your talking about before you said anything... lol

it will never end... dont know where you get that idea in your numbskull head of yours.

hey someone has to ride the short buses... they are THERE for the smart people.

here dumb fuck you need this...

there
    they're
    their

learn it please... i have never ever corrected anyone on THEIR!!!! grammer but yours... lol your just stupid.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

I think you mean "you're"....When you go out of your way to correct someone don't use incorrect grammar yourself. Damn infinity owners...