Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: ROAD TRIP/ IA-ALL RIDERS WELCOME

aight so well i WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS BUT UNFORTUNATLY MY MOTHER WAS INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT WHERE SHE WAS TBONED SINCE SHE IS OUT WORK IM HAVING TO PAY FOR THE BILLS TO TILL SHE GETS BACK UP ON HER FEET SO IMA HAVE TO CANCEL ON YALL . SORRY BUT THE MONEY ISSUE IS CHOKING HOLD TIGHT RIGHT NOW SO I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING ON THIS TRIP. MOST LIKELY IF I CAN NOT GET A RAISED DURING THIS WEEK AT MY CURRENT JOB I WILL BE LEAVING FOR LAFAYETTEVILLE IN NC SO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT SINCE ITS ONLY ABOUT 2 HOURS FROM MYRTLE BEACH I WILL LET YALL NOW WHATS UP. SORRY

bingo

hey can you get a new list im still plannin on goin and bringin some friends along the ride.
    ayy bitchh, get in there n make me a gahh damm sammmichh

Don't look like the money gods are going to allow me to go.Stupid neighbors and wage garnishment on the moms funds.And stupid Job gods for not letting me find one in time. :/ Sorry buddy

What do you mean YOU people?!

Well I might be canceling the Road Trip because almost nobody has replied to my pm's or checked in on the thread itself. I will send out one more pm and if I cant get a certain number of replies, then I will just reschedule it. Or maybe turn it into a cruise. I will make the final decision after the pm is sent out.

Thank you goes out to all my supporters of this idea and to the people that actually attempt to keep up with the thread and pm's

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011