• wallmart lot

6 14.63%
  • other

4 9.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: snellville/loganville area

Threaded View

rock da sohc

welll guys this was a total epic fail never got big enough cuz the weather my car is still not complete and its ben almost a year, but on the brighter side its sooooo close to being done i can already smell the exhaust fumes, lol sooo i guess ima give this another shot, i just moved out to monroe so the location can still be the same or im open to suggestions, i wanna try and do a bi-weekly meet once it starts warming up again here really soon, like middle to end of next month( car should b done by then) this page has prob not ben bisited in forever but im going to give it a shot, any one interested?

oh and my new number is 678 668 3979
    Last edited by Just_lookin; 01-19-2011 at 07:39 PM.