Hey everyone, getting a meet going every other Thursday here in Kennesaw. Not sure if I'm allowed to name the place or not, so until I know if I can I'll just leave the name out. I happen to know the owner if this place, where they have a weekly sport bike meet that has a pretty good turn out. I asked him if he'd be willing to allow a car meet as well, and he was all for it. On with the details.

It's in a shopping strip on George Busbee Parkway (the road right next to the Barrett Starbucks everyone goes to). If you turn onto Busbee from Barrett, make a left at the first light you come to, and that's the shopping strip. Looking to start it at 7:30 pm, every other Thursday, with the first one being Sept. 10th.
2615 George Busbee Pkwy NW 28
Kennesaw, GA 30144-4981

This place has plenty of parking and good food for those who want to eat or snack as well. For those who drink, there's an excellent selection of beer and a full bar.

I know I'm a new guy around here, but I figured I'd try to improve on the scene since I had a place we could have an enjoyable meet with no cop harassment. Who's in?