Thread: Going to the track today

The Grime Unit

Default Going to the track today

Several friends and myself are going to the track in Lagrange today, it's just off 85 on Heard road, we will be meeting in Bremen around 11to 11:30 SUNDAY ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO IS WELCOME TO JOIN US.

Give me a call 770-301-2693.

The Grime Unit

Default went to phenix city

First trip to the track this season, Any way I took the red rag top to Phenix City this Sunday.

I had to put my stock rear end back in the car last week, the 4.10's started roaring. so I had my 3.42's in instead of the 4.10's but I was not too disappointed, for an 1/8th mile pass.
    I went a 7.92 @ 89.82 with a 1.84 60' time . then after some cool down time and letting the drag radials down to 28lbs, I launched it @ 3,400 rpm on the foot brake and backed the time up with a 7.75 @ 91mph with a 1.71 60'

I think with the 4.10's and some slicks it might have some 7.50's or 7.60's in it.

If I can get it to hook with the 4.10's I might put my wet kit on it and see what happens.

Here is a pic of the 1.71 short time, looks like the wheels are up.

here is a short vid sorry for the resolution of the vid and pic, camera phone sort of sucks.

Certified Gearhead

spray it... 200 shot should do it