Thread: anyone interested in a carshow?

Default anyone interested in a carshow?

I was going to see if some IA.com members would like to pitch in for a car show at gwinnett county fairgrounds?

What we need:

Trophies

Port a Potties

Someone that can make hotdogs and hamburgers on a BIG GRILL

about 10 judges

advertisement

???vendors??? This is where batlgrounds or some local shops could hand stuff out like coupons etc...

and 1,500 for rental fee

would anyone like to help? I really wanna put together a show in june or july
    need CA$H? I WILL BUY YOUR STUFF OF VALUE.... PM ME WHATCHA GOT!

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

um i could help out by tellin some shops in my area ( columbus, we have one big shop)
    that would probably be interested plus tell alot of people down here about it so they will attend

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

You cant ask people to pitch in for a show, Usally a person holding a show either front sthe money ahead on thier own ( The person or club ) for all expenses and then recoups when the show takes place. You may get shops to help sponsor the show, But I have never seen someone ask IA members to help pay for a show they want IA to attend... Thats kinda odd.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

lol dude thats more shit than you have money for... or would ever want to get involved in...

Plus hasnt there been a huge decline in show attendence? Plus this show has no previous name... Youre just going to be looking at a loss of money

Not worth it IMO

edit: Plus the fairgrounds are HUGE... I would go for something a lot smaller if you are that set on doing it. Maybe like dave and busters or something...
    Last edited by CSquared; 03-23-2005 at 04:39 PM.