Page 868 of 877 FirstFirst ... 368768818858864865866867868869870871872 ... LastLast
Results 34,681 to 34,720 of 35080

Thread: Newnan meets

Quote Originally Posted by §treet_§peed View Post
    Cool story bro.
    intelligence: something you don't have....
    Two of the most homo cars on IA
    Faggin' Wagon & Queer Kar

Quote Originally Posted by PTCDC5 View Post
    Phil, that was a good video you posted. I actually watched the whole thing.
    Thanks. I still have yet to see a ZL1. They are very cool cars besides the fact they are my mortal enemy

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

That chris's M3? Kind of a letdown after his Cobra....
    Two of the most homo cars on IA
    Faggin' Wagon & Queer Kar

Quote Originally Posted by h23bb2 View Post
    That chris's M3? Kind of a letdown after his Cobra....
    Yes it is. He loves it! He'll admit its no Cobra in straight out performance but its peppy enough and for getting to work and back he loves it. I think its a pretty badass car

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

Depends on how you look at things. Overall, the M3 is the better car. Sure, it doesn't have the power of the Cobra but the quality and handling is all there.

Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
    Depends on how you look at things. Overall, the M3 is the better car. Sure, it doesn't have the power of the Cobra but the quality and handling is all there.
    That IRS setup in the 03/04's were no slouch. I honestly dont know which would be considered the better handling. Comfort goes to the M3 and as for quality I'd have to say that goes to the M3.

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

M3's are Junk...........

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SHHHH View Post
    That IRS setup in the 03/04's were no slouch. I honestly dont know which would be considered the better handling. Comfort goes to the M3 and as for quality I'd have to say that goes to the M3.
    I wasn't discrediting the IRS setup.

ZL1 owner question on a camaro forum(camaro5.com)

"ZL1 BOOST GAUGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just happened to notice today that my boost gauge moves when I accelerate. Is this normal? Is it suppose to move at all. It moves all the way to where it read VAC. I'm not too familiar with the supercharged boost gauge. I just didn't remember seeing it do that before.

Anyone?
    "

I love reading camaro5.com. It has the be the most worthless, bias forum in existance but its like a train wreck. I just cant stop looking at it hahahaha.

They are all butthurt because of the fact the ZL1 lost in every "tested" catagory. The excuses are hilarious! Hahhah

"Ya well the GT500 cost more so it should win." Base for base the GT500 is cheaper but ok.
    "Ya well the GT500 has more power so it should win." Wow ok I dont think I've called anyone a "ricer" in 8 years, dont make me start now Camaro fans.
    "Ya well the GT500 doesnt go over bumps as well as the ZL1." This is why you spent 60K on a car.......because those damn pesky speed bumps.
    "Ya well the ZL1 is easier to drive and feels more planted to the ground." Thats what having over 100ftlbs less and about 250lbs gets ya. You are planted to the ground hahaha. Pretty neat being slow isnt it ZL1? Yet the GT500 puts the power down better
    "Ya well the GT500 is maxed out from the factory." Keep telling yourself that ZL1.
    "Ya well the ammenities on the ZL1 are nicer." By nicer Im assuming you mean not having Nav,touchscreen,Recaros,glass roof,sync...because I dont remember any of those options on the ZL1 order sheet.
    "Ya well the ZL1 comes in an automatic." ...........I like autos but come on man....thats your ace in the hole?

Just poking fun and killing time at work this morning. Had to open so im bored hahaha.
    Last edited by SHHHH; 06-30-2012 at 12:56 PM.

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

^^^ Woooow

I guess that quote from that movie Born To Race applies here.. "It's one thing putting in after-market parts in your car, but it's a whole different story if you know how they work together.". I'll use the same concept. It's one thing to be able to buy a high performance car, but it's a whole different story if you know how to drive it (or know what what it can do). People... That's just border line retarded. Pretty sad.

I don't have to see you to send rounds downrange

Hahahaha whats wrong with it now?
    Well I see you love your GT500 and know a good amount about stangs so I just wanted to get your opinion on the Boss 302 Laguna Seca. Im going to be getting rid of my Bmw here pretty soon and have been stuck on the Laguna Seca since i laid my eyes on it but wanted someones opinion that already drives a stang and knows there way around one.

^^ Good luck getting your hands on a Laguna Seca.

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted535i View Post
    Well I see you love your GT500 and know a good amount about stangs so I just wanted to get your opinion on the Boss 302 Laguna Seca. Im going to be getting rid of my Bmw here pretty soon and have been stuck on the Laguna Seca since i laid my eyes on it but wanted someones opinion that already drives a stang and knows there way around one.

Sorry for typos in advance. Im at work and I have to run back upstairs in a second.
    The Boss 302 is an amazing vehicle. I'd recommend atleast a 2012 and go straight to the dealer and order the Red Track Key. Its like $350 and it literally changes all the perameters in the computer. Look up some youtube videos and you'll see what I mean.
    The base model Boss is a great car and you can get them new for not as much mark-up, if any. They Boss LS was hard to get when it first came out but you can find some used and even 2012 new that dealers have held onto. The 2013s are being marked up from what I've seen.
    If you're going to do hardcore autocross or something along those lines then I guess the LS is the better choice. There really is no right or wrong way to go. Id personally get the LS because its a more limited model run but I know a lot of people get the base and with way less $ than the LS option you can turn the base Boss into a badass track car. Even more so than the base LS. The LS have rear seat delete which you probably already know which is really neat.
    The only bad thing about the LS is that they dont have as many color options. I think the 2013's you can only get in Black or Yellow but the stripes are reflective which is a neat touch like the originals. Recaros are a must and if you go with the base model you can order the Recaro and Torsen differential package as well.
    Good luck and Id recommend browsing Mustang forums in Boss threads for more indepth answers. The question between which Boss to get have been brought up numerous times

Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
    ^^ Good luck getting your hands on a Laguna Seca.
    Not as hard as they once were to find. The new ones have dealer mark ups but I bet you could find a new 2012 at MSRP if you haggle. I looked hard into getting one but the power from the GT500 I couldnt pass up.

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

I seen a trailered Laguna Seca yesterday...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for typos in advance. Im at work and I have to run back upstairs in a second.
    The Boss 302 is an amazing vehicle. I'd recommend atleast a 2012 and go straight to the dealer and order the Red Track Key. Its like $350 and it literally changes all the perameters in the computer. Look up some youtube videos and you'll see what I mean.
    The base model Boss is a great car and you can get them new for not as much mark-up, if any. They Boss LS was hard to get when it first came out but you can find some used and even 2012 new that dealers have held onto. The 2013s are being marked up from what I've seen.
    If you're going to do hardcore autocross or something along those lines then I guess the LS is the better choice. There really is no right or wrong way to go. Id personally get the LS because its a more limited model run but I know a lot of people get the base and with way less $ than the LS option you can turn the base Boss into a badass track car. Even more so than the base LS. The LS have rear seat delete which you probably already know which is really neat.
    The only bad thing about the LS is that they dont have as many color options. I think the 2013's you can only get in Black or Yellow but the stripes are reflective which is a neat touch like the originals. Recaros are a must and if you go with the base model you can order the Recaro and Torsen differential package as well.
    Good luck and Id recommend browsing Mustang forums in Boss threads for more indepth answers. The question between which Boss to get have been brought up numerous times

Not as hard as they once were to find. The new ones have dealer mark ups but I bet you could find a new 2012 at MSRP if you haggle. I looked hard into getting one but the power from the GT500 I couldnt pass up.
    Oh god just learn how to type already haha JK but yeah I've looked at the track key before and was just astonished by the fact for such a cheap price you can have the launch control or 2-step which ever you may call it. I've found a couple Boss LS that are out of state which is no problem to me but before I take a trip to go look at one in person I wanted to get a couple opinions so I know its worth the trip. Overall I've been very impressed with the Boss LS as far as Exterior and interior goes. I do like the rear seat delete and the "X" brace along with the Recaro's that add that track touch to it. It is kind of a bummer that the color choice is only between black and that orangish color but doesn't keep me from liking the car any less because I wanted to go with the black and red color scheme they have anyways. I really do like what they've done with the exterior as far as making all the lines flow from the front splitter all the way to the spoiler which all helps give it that aggressive track look. I will deff take a look at the mustang forums and do some more research! I appreciate your input and would love to see your 200mph car sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted535i View Post
    Oh god just learn how to type already haha JK but yeah I've looked at the track key before and was just astonished by the fact for such a cheap price you can have the launch control or 2-step which ever you may call it. I've found a couple Boss LS that are out of state which is no problem to me but before I take a trip to go look at one in person I wanted to get a couple opinions so I know its worth the trip. Overall I've been very impressed with the Boss LS as far as Exterior and interior goes. I do like the rear seat delete and the "X" brace along with the Recaro's that add that track touch to it. It is kind of a bummer that the color choice is only between black and that orangish color but doesn't keep me from liking the car any less because I wanted to go with the black and red color scheme they have anyways. I really do like what they've done with the exterior as far as making all the lines flow from the front splitter all the way to the spoiler which all helps give it that aggressive track look. I will deff take a look at the mustang forums and do some more research! I appreciate your input and would love to see your 200mph car sometime
    The Black and Red was the original model year color along with I believe Silver and Red. They do not offer the Track Key option either for that model year I dont believe. The only LS colors for the 2013 are Black on Black and Yellow on Black.
    There are people who have owned/own a 2012/2011 GT500 and the Boss 302 and from the majority of the reviews Ive read they prefer the Boss. If you're not looking to spend GT500 money Id go 2013 Boss LS Yellow on Black and call it a day. Not quite as good as a track car as the Shelby but its cheaper and to be honest....a supercharged track car doesnt make much sense. Heatsoak would be a bitch running lap after lap hahahha
    I believe Gene Evans in Union City has a 2013 Yellow and Black base Boss 302 in their showeroom.
    Good lucking searching, you will not be disappointed

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

New Alpina B5 BiTurbo from a friend in Japan.

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

Newnan Miata Crew Theothersawyer's Avatar

Looks like I need to take a trip to Gene Evans! If I got a 2012 Boss LS in the red/black the first thing I would do is paint a few of the red parts black. Some of the parts just seem out of place when red. It definitely doesn't look bad in person though!

Quote Originally Posted by bbuba View Post
    I seen a trailered Laguna Seca yesterday...

You saw.

Quote Originally Posted by PTCDC5 View Post
    You saw.
    I still don't think "saw" is proper...
    IMO... because that doesn't sound proper... GF goes with what u say though... even if it is proper, ima be a stubborn jackass and say it my way..

Quote Originally Posted by §treet_§peed View Post
    I love it up the ass
    Glad you enjoy it!

Hahahaha whats wrong with it now?
    Blow by. Gotta tear the fresh motor back down and see what I fuxored putting it together this time!
    The Shitbox

I still don't think "saw" is proper...
    IMO... because that doesn't sound proper... GF goes with what u say though... even if it is proper, ima be a stubborn jackass and say it my way..

It probably doesn't sound proper becuase you grew up around people that say it incorrectly. (I could be wrong, but it is just a guess)

I see the Mustang.
    I saw the Mustang.
    I have seen the Mustang.

This is one of the biggest grammar things that piss me off! I can't stand it. haha

Other things I hate (mostly a southern thing) fixin and might-could.

Perhaps I had seen that mustang would be the most appropriate. People just shorten it to "I seen".

Certified Gearhead

I am thinking about getting an inexpensive slr and have absolutely no clue about photography. I just want something that I can take great photos with and has decent zoom capabilities...i know that depends on the lens. can anyone point me in the right direction on what to look for or possible models? i would like to find something used and inexpensive. thanks

....it's just an hhr

Quote Originally Posted by kiss_my_SS View Post
    I am thinking about getting an inexpensive slr and have absolutely no clue about photography. I just want something that I can take great photos with and has decent zoom capabilities...i know that depends on the lens. can anyone point me in the right direction on what to look for or possible models? i would like to find something used and inexpensive. thanks
    Nikon d40,d3000

canon t1i,xsi,xti

any of those are quite cheap now and would suite you well

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by firby911 View Post
    Nikon d40,d3000

canon t1i,xsi,xti

awesome...thanks bro! any lens recommendations or just what comes with it?

....it's just an hhr

Certified Gearhead

Nikon d40,d3000

canon t1i,xsi,xti

what do they generally go for? i have no clue.

is this a good deal?

Canon XTi w/accessories DSLR

....it's just an hhr

I have a Canon XSI and I love it. It is perfect for what I wanted. (stater DSLR) It takes quality pictures and was pretty cheap.

is this a good deal?

Seems pretty fair for what comes with it,im not sure price wise what they are going for,im more of a nikon guy. If you do pick up a dslr i would highly reccomend purchasing a 50mm 1.8,best lens for the money by far.

is this a good deal?

I got my XSI (which is the newer version of the XTI) for cheaper then this one, but mine didn't come with all of the accessories, so I guess it seems pretty fair price wise.

Totally agree with Corbin, the 50mm f1.8 is a MUST!

Certified Gearhead

ok cool. thanks for the advice guys

....it's just an hhr

Quote Originally Posted by Theothersawyer View Post
    It probably doesn't sound proper becuase you grew up around people that say it incorrectly. (I could be wrong, but it is just a guess)
    I will agree with this statement...
    I believe it came from my grandparents... They were uneducated... My parents are Yankees from Pittsburgh and I was born down here...
    I can't say that I have had uneducated friends because I attended private Christian school from K-10... but I swear I've become more dumb ever since leaving there and going to public school...

How much of that did I butcher?

How much of that did I butcher?
    At the end of every sentence you put a couple too many periods.

Quote Originally Posted by Theothersawyer View Post
    At the end of every sentence you put a couple too many periods.
    Lol... that's how I type in texts and on the internet... dk y... just do...

Certified Gearhead

Seems pretty fair for what comes with it,im not sure price wise what they are going for,im more of a nikon guy. If you do pick up a dslr i would highly reccomend purchasing a 50mm 1.8,best lens for the money by far.
    what camera do you have?

....it's just an hhr

He's a Nikon guy, so don't talk to him. Stick with canon. I love my 50D

Yeah screw Nikon! Canon all the way!