Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Importatlanta NBA THREAD - All things NBA offseason and current season

Senior Member | IA Veteran

I feel like every single team in the west could make it to the finals. I cant remember a field being this deep in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdm94Coupe View Post
    The East isnt set yet.....

San Antonio
    OKC....... depends on who they play. memphis wont beat them. dallas could IMO
    L.A.
    Houston

I got L.A. and S.A. in the west finals no matter what......
    it pretty much is, Unless BKN loses next 2 games.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I feel like every single team in the west could make it to the finals. I cant remember a field being this deep in a while.
    Yes, I love it. The powers have shifted and the NBA as a whole is DEEP! Especially the west!

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    it pretty much is, Unless BKN loses next 2 games.
    Yea my bad it wasn't when i typed that.....

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think houston is going to beat San Antonio..... l.a. vs houston

I got brooklyn and miami in the east finals...... honestly i got whoever wins the brooklyn/chicago series playing miami though..... indiana aint shit.

Tables set. Make your picks !

East changed a little so did west
    -www.usedbarcode.net

the spurs should be more worried than us..... we will make quick work of golden state.......

the spurs should be more worried than us..... we will make quick work of golden state.......
    No.

The clips are about to fight fot thier lives.

Spurs are gonna sweep Dallas

No.

The clips are about to fight fot thier lives.

Spurs are gonna sweep Dallas
    LMAO! Don't you wish. The warriors are our little brothers! We DOMINATE them at EVERY position. They may win game 3 or game 4. But this isn't more than a 5 game series!

The Spurs on the other hand..... Have you not seen how well the mavericks have looked since Dirk's return? They will push you guys to a relatively good series. They most likely won't win..... but ellis slashing to the rim and jose,dirk,and vince hitting shots. That series will be a good one...... and if you think a player like dirk is worried about being the #8 seed going up against the ALMIGHTY #1 Seed spurs, you are mistaken.

Lol clips down 9 start of 4th.

How's that confidence :p
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Only 1 game, but Blake fouls out. Plays 19 min. Cp3 misses clutch FTS.

Can't trust clippshow
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Im gonna giggle if the warriors bounce the clips in round 1.

Clips are not gonna beat the warriors, thunder and spurs tto reach the finals, no way no how.

Blake Griffin is not a championship big man. The good teams like OKC an SA will take him out of the game and it will be the same old story of CP3 falling short because he has the team on his back.

The Spurs dont show thier cards to contenders during the season, dont think too much into head to head season games, theyre nothing more than experimental scrimages to Pop.
    Welp. Cp3 with a video game stat line in a loss.

When David lee gives you 20 and 10, the warriors can beat anyone.

Cp3 is gonna empty his tank before this series is over.

How bout dem hawks
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Tim Duncan sure looks old.

Lol clips down 9 start of 4th.

How's that confidence :p
    My confidence in the clippers vs the warriors is higher after game 1 than it was before the series. The way they won let me know one thing...... we own them even when we dont play well. This still won't be more than a 5 game series.... dont be a prisoner of game 1.

Only 1 game, but Blake fouls out. Plays 19 min. Cp3 misses clutch FTS.

Can't trust clippshow
    For somebody they call soft, they sure make certain they take him out of the game any way possible. Only way to make this a series is to call b/s foul calls to take out the superstar......

Welp. Cp3 with a video game stat line in a loss.

When David lee gives you 20 and 10, the warriors can beat anyone.

Cp3 is gonna empty his tank before this series is over.
    He won't have 20/10 another game in this series. He took advantage of the generous calls and while blake was out of the game..... he went to work. no big deal..... we all know he can't touch blake.....

cp3's on ball defense on curry and defense on thompson was nothing short of phenomenal! Tony parker couldn't play defense like that if his life depended on it.....

video game stat line, lmao..... dont count on blake getting those crazy calls on him and crawford having such a bad shooting day.....

we will still win our series before the spurs do. they pulled out a lucky win at home with dirk and monte having a bad shooting day..... after game 2 both series will be tied at 2..... dont be a prisoner of game 1 homie

Tim Duncan sure looks old.
    he wouldn't look old against a terrible front court like dallas...... since when has playing well against dallas big men been a accomplishment???? lmao, sad what u gloat about..... dallas, come on man, dallas.... lol

My confidence in the clippers vs the warriors is higher after game 1 than it was before the series. The way they won let me know one thing...... we own them even when we dont play well. This still won't be more than a 5 game series.... dont be a prisoner of game 1.

For somebody they call soft, they sure make certain they take him out of the game any way possible. Only way to make this a series is to call b/s foul calls to take out the superstar......

He won't have 20/10 another game in this series. He took advantage of the generous calls and while blake was out of the game..... he went to work. no big deal..... we all know he can't touch blake.....

cp3's on ball defense on curry and defense on thompson was nothing short of phenomenal! Tony parker couldn't play defense like that if his life depended on it.....

video game stat line, lmao..... dont count on blake getting those crazy calls on him and crawford having such a bad shooting day.....

we will still win our series before the spurs do. they pulled out a lucky win at home with dirk and monte having a bad shooting day..... after game 2 both series will be tied at 2..... dont be a prisoner of game 1 homie

he wouldn't look old against a terrible front court like dallas...... since when has playing well against dallas big men been a accomplishment???? lmao, sad what u gloat about..... dallas, come on man, dallas.... lol
    Dont count on Reddick doing that again either.

Warriors won without a good game from curry.... time to get worried.

Ehh can make excuses all you want, JUST WIN BABY. When are we going to stop making excuses for the Clippers? Last year it was the coach, this year its the refs, blah blah blah.

Im not a prisoner at all, I STILL THINK CLIPPERS win this series, in 6, not 5. I think Blake Griffin doesnt foul out, they win this game easily.

Having said that, its a MUST WIN for the Clippers tongiht. They dont win game 2, their season is over. they are in the same boat as Indy. I expect Clippers to blow them out in game 2.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Why are we not talking about the blazers????. This team scares me

Back to the clips..... sorry jdm, cp3 is gonna go out just like Stockton...

With no rings.

You dont build championship teams around Blake Griffins.

they dont play enough defense, and honestly that was prob the WORST coaching job i have seen from Kevin Mchale. Yeah, ill just let LMA destroy a 6'9'' guy all game. Fuck it.

They are a SCARY team though, prob the best 1-2 punch with Lillard and LMA
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Dont count on Reddick doing that again either.

Warriors won without a good game from curry.... time to get worried.
    The Clippers are the ONLY team in the NBA with 4 players averaging 15 PPG for the season. You CAN count on JJ doing what he has done EVERY TIME he has been on the floor this season. The combination of a great passer and a great SG running off picks and spotting up to get open looks is undeniable!!!

Don't let the fact that you haven't watched enough clipper games this season to know the way we play. We HAVE and WILL continue to go through blake. He has been the most consistent and dominating PF in the NBA this season. You could argue ONLY Love or LMA, but honestly.... look at the #'s and wins over them..... no contest. Also, don't count on him being in foul trouble again.

Stephan Curry was dominated by 2 people. Paul and Collison's DEFENSE was superb! He will get his points at some point, if they continue to guard him the same GS won't win ANOTHER GAME. NOT EVEN AT HOME........

Ehh can make excuses all you want, JUST WIN BABY. When are we going to stop making excuses for the Clippers? Last year it was the coach, this year its the refs, blah blah blah.

Im not a prisoner at all, I STILL THINK CLIPPERS win this series, in 6, not 5. I think Blake Griffin doesnt foul out, they win this game easily.

Having said that, its a MUST WIN for the Clippers tongiht. They dont win game 2, their season is over. they are in the same boat as Indy. I expect Clippers to blow them out in game 2.
    The clippers are a team that plays good defense and has great offense. Their defense leads their offense... hard to tell from last game, but no blake griffin is more than a big deal. No excuses, just a simple watch the game and see.

Tonight isn't a must win. We can win in GS in the playoffs just as easily as we can at home...... GS will see today, they are no match for us. 1 game is 1 game...... ask CP3, they won game 1 against the lakers when he was in NO.... and didn't win a game after. lol..... same thing......

Indiana is terrible. The clippers and the pacers shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath. Golden State is NOT ATLANTA and ATLANTA is NOT GS. Let's get serious guys.......

We should be talking about them, they can beat the SPURS. You might wanna worry about your team too, don't let 1 game fill you up either. They won 2 straight home games against OKC when harden was there, then harden dominated the spurs in 4 straight games.....

let's let the series' play out.......

Back to the clips..... sorry jdm, cp3 is gonna go out just like Stockton...

With no rings.

You dont build championship teams around Blake Griffins.
    at this point in his career, blake griffin is better than duncan was at the same point..... might wanna watch and see.....

they dont play enough defense, and honestly that was prob the WORST coaching job i have seen from Kevin Mchale. Yeah, ill just let LMA destroy a 6'9'' guy all game. Fuck it.

They are a SCARY team though, prob the best 1-2 punch with Lillard and LMA
    i hope you mean the best 1-2 punch in their series..... lol..... we would LOVE to play portland. lol

Pppffffftttttttt......

Blake Griffin isnt fit to hang up Duncans jock strap.

Dont mistake flash for substance.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 04-21-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Portland will merk the clips.

I called a blowout tonight.....

And I'm sorry I would take LMA over Blake any day.

Lillard I think will be better than cp3. Cp3 is becoming vastly overrated. Should be called cpzero if they lose this series.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Blake is having him a game tonight....

I agree... LMA over Blake all day.

Lmao. Pathetic. Domination. Keep watching fellas........

I called a blowout tonight.....

And I'm sorry I would take LMA over Blake any day.

Lillard I think will be better than cp3. Cp3 is becoming vastly overrated. Should be called cpzero if they lose this series.
    You ok? What world are you living in..... what makes CP3 great isnt points, or assists, or superior athletic ability..... his basketball IQ is second to none.... lillard? you serious? the domination cp3 would display against lillard in the playoffs would be something that would be remembered for a long time.....

portland has no answer for him....... remember? this is even before big baby, granger, etc.... why do you guys continue to act like you don't see what he has been doing? why? and this was a TNT game, not a league pass game lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Yvsw0mYJI

Portland will merk the clips.
    get real.... worry about dallas......

Pppffffftttttttt......

Blake Griffin isnt fit to hang up Duncans jock strap.

Dont mistake flash for substance.
    look at the stats..... don't let your hate for blake blind you from looking up the #'s.....

Blake is having him a game tonight....

I agree... LMA over Blake all day.
    blake had over 20+ games straight of 25+ points, where the hell have you been? lma over blake, LMAO. stays injured and takes too many jump shots.... he will be home soon either way, so have fun talking about him now.....

Cp3 is becoming vastly overrated.
    How does the leader in the NBA in assists by over 2 assists a game, the leader in steals in the NBA, the 3rd best efficiency % in the NBA behind durant and lebron, and the NBA LEADER in ASSISTS to TURNOVER ratio become overrated? He should be recognized as the third most important and the 3rd best player in the ENTIRE NBA. His floor presence is as much noticed on DEFENSE just as much as offense.... Who else can you say that about? I'll be waiting.....

WOW, just wow. I love it because people are trying to find anyway to down my team. We are together and a well oil machine right now. If blake wasnt in foul trouble in game one, this would be a sweep. WATCH what we do to them thursday in game 3.

We will be waiting on OKC to finish off Memphis, they have much more to worry about than us.

because hes been in the league for the last 9 years and hes....... 18-25? (19-25 now) Hes had some MASSIVELY talented teams, yet always seems to fall on his face. IF THEY LOSE THIS YEAR meaning they get bounced second round or sooner, then he will drop out of my top 5 PG discussion. If tehy lose in the 1st round, I will start to think of him more along the lines of Tim Hardaway vs Tony Parker.

I love you man but youre a homer, you cant look at your team objectively :P

they LOST game 1, period.
    They won game 2.

Steph Curry wont shoot that bad, Klay Thompson wont have 4 fouls at the half.

As much as you want to use the excuse of BG being in foul trouble, Klay Thompson had the same problem last night. 3 fouls in the 1st quarter!

I STILL THINK THE CLIPPERS WIN, but they are not vastly superior to anyone else in the WC. I still have them losing to OKC next round
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Top 5 NBA PLAYERS:
    Lebron
    Durant
    BLake (I think his performance this year puts him in the MVP discussion)
    Noah

Then I would say its a tie between guys like CP3, Curry, WB, etc you could prob argue CP3 above Noah, but Noah is a walking triple double
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I dont see how you can say "well oiled machine" when you lost game 1 on your home floor because your MVP candidate decided to commit a ticky tack foul he should have known better than to commit.

I still think Clippers in 6, but lets not have blinders on here.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

FYI I dont think Curry is a Superstar either because hes been putting up goose eggs too
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Golden State will not win another game.

Golden State will not win another game.
    OH SNAP.

Ill take that. Clippers in 6
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I dont see how you can say "well oiled machine" when you lost game 1 on your home floor because your MVP candidate decided to commit a ticky tack foul he should have known better than to commit.

I still think Clippers in 6, but lets not have blinders on here.
    Did you watch the game? You SURE thats why we lost game 1? Or dare I say..... are you letting skip cloud your judgement?

Blake Griffin Played 19 minutes.
    Jamal Crawford shot 2/11. He averages 18 Points Per Game.

What happens when those two things don't happen? We win. How many times this season have those two things happened in the same game? NOT MANY AT ALL!

Any game this series Jamal gets his average of 18 points and Blake plays more than 30 minutes we will win. Watch the box score of the remaining games in this series. We can still win with one of those not happening, but not both. Everybody else pretty much played their normal game 1 with the exception of CP3 having to shoot more than usual because of Crawford's inability to make his usual point contribution.

Golden State is no match for us. The spurs are the only team in the WEST that can beat us this season. Let's have fun watching the book unfold.......

Why would i hate Blake??

I think the clippers are a great running team and that theyre front runners. Theyre the denver broncos/colts of the nba.

Good teams are not gonna run a track meet with the clips. When the game slows down, blake will get exposed as usual...

If.....if......IF.... the clips reach the spurs... blake will be in foul trouble every single game, unless the refs put ratings blinders on like theyve been known to do with the heat

The clippers won't make the wcf. They will lose to okc/grizz.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Top 5 NBA PLAYERS:
    Lebron
    Durant
    BLake (I think his performance this year puts him in the MVP discussion)
    Noah

Then I would say its a tie between guys like CP3, Curry, WB, etc you could prob argue CP3 above Noah, but Noah is a walking triple double
    Top 5

1 Lebron
    2 Durant
    3 Melo
    4 Love
    5 Paul

Why would i hate Blake??

I think the clippers are a great running team and that theyre front runners. Theyre the denver broncos/colts of the nba.

Good teams are not gonna run a track meet with the clips. When the game slows down, blake will get exposed as usual...

If.....if......IF.... the clips reach the spurs... blake will be in foul trouble every single game, unless the refs put ratings blinders on like theyve been known to do with the heat
    Blake and DeAndre Jordan have improved more than ANY other pair of teammates in the NBA. The dominance they show on a day to day basis is something we will get to appreciate this post season.

The 2013-2014 Clippers aren't the 2012-2013 Clippers. We've ALREADY shown we can go into a hostile OKC and S.A. and WIN on their home floor. We are TOO Deep and experienced now...... sit back and watch the show!

The clippers won't make the wcf. They will lose to okc/grizz.
    The 2013-2014 Clippers aren't the 2012-2013 Clippers. We've ALREADY shown we can go into a hostile OKC and S.A. and WIN on their home floor. We are TOO Deep and experienced now...... sit back and watch the show!

Top 5

1 Lebron
    2 Durant
    3 Melo
    4 Love
    5 Paul
    Melo, LMAO. Funny. Don't let the PPG fool you, he isn't in the same conversation as a complete basketball player as CP3 is. No heart, No intangibles, extreme iso player and ball hog, terrible leader, can't comprehend the fact he needs to get his team involved in the offense. He think's he can do it alone, which is why he isn't in the post season.

Melo had 62 against the BOBCATS. Thats not more impressive than the 42 points and 15 assists paul had against a real opponent (golden state). Scorers are just that, scorers. When melo learns how to REALLY play the game COMPLETELY he can be discussed against a player like paul.

http://youtu.be/okfQ-ub0P4s

Love is great! take him over paul, thats fine with me..... but turn on your tv and lmk when their series starts.....

And at this point.... Blake is more dominate than Melo.

The clippers are the deepest team in the NBA.

Doc Rivers will have us ready. Watch the show, because we sure won't back down from ANY TEAM!

Boy we want Memphis and S.A. so bad we can taste it! Revenge would be SWEET! But we will see OKC and westbrook will show his mental mistakes will prove to be costly against CP3. They can't avoid us anymore, we are coming for their NECKS!

Granger/Barnes will do fine guarding Durant..... somebody else is going to have to beat us. And OKC IS NOT A DEEP TEAM! When our bench comes in we will dominate their bench. They will be playing catch up a lot in our series....

L.A. vs Miami in the Finals.

I think you vastly overvalue the 3 seed Clippers, if youre so good, why are you the third best team behind........OKC :P

The clippers have a shot, but I simply dont believe in BG yet, when he has to match up against another superior big, it will be interesting
    -www.usedbarcode.net

LOL at Granger will guard Durant fine
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast