Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Official NBA Season Thread

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jdm94Coupe View Post
    okc @ san antonio tonight!!! cant wait to see it!
    about to go down....

know what i cant wait to see.....? the Lakers climbing up high enough to face the clips in the 1st round. Gonna be prime time TV when the Lakeshow reminds Chris Paul who the king of LA is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    about to go down....

know what i cant wait to see.....? the Lakers climbing up high enough to face the clips in the 1st round. Gonna be prime time TV when the Lakeshow reminds Chris Paul who the king of LA is.
    lmao! i'm not even going to entertain that crazy statement..... cp3 already showed you there isnt a soul on the lakers roster that can guard him. he made kobe look pathetic..... but i would much rather the clippers play the lakers instead of falling into a 4/5 matchup with the nuggets!

If Pau Gasol comes back, the Clippers do not want to play the Lakers in the playoffs. They are far too dangerous. I think the Clippers are hoping to play someone like the Jazz or Rockets.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    If Pau Gasol comes back, the Clippers do not want to play the Lakers in the playoffs. They are far too dangerous. I think the Clippers are hoping to play someone like the Jazz or Rockets.
    They're gonna get Kobe'd. It's starting to feel like it's meant to be.

Id still bet on the clippers, but I would not want to play a rolling Lakers team with D12 putting up 40 points (hell foall back to earth here soon)
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Id still bet on the clippers, but I would not want to play a rolling Lakers team with D12 putting up 40 points (hell foall back to earth here soon)
    I just hope the Lakers dont get the 8 seed, i want to see some drama..... Spurs vs Lakers will not be drama. It will be a systematic early exit for the Lakers.

HAWKS DOE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_3412-jpg   -img_3413-jpg   -img_3427-jpg   -img_3455-jpg  
    -www.usedbarcode.net

HAWKS DOE
    Did you get a pic of Kobe getting wiped out?

Looks like they will get the 4th seed and play Denver. I think they'll lose to the nuggets and be looking for a new coach. He gives too many games away with bad coaching mistakes. No need to worry about the Clippers playing the lakers, they have no will to shoot for the 3rd seed and the lakers will not climb that high anyway. And starting billups at the SG is getting more annoying and annoying. Consider them done.

I hope to see a S.A. vs Miami finals...... only way I will be satisfied.

Looks like they will get the 4th seed and play Denver. I think they'll lose to the nuggets and be looking for a new coach. He gives too many games away with bad coaching mistakes. No need to worry about the Clippers playing the lakers, they have no will to shoot for the 3rd seed and the lakers will not climb that high anyway. And starting billups at the SG is getting more annoying and annoying. Consider them done.

I hope to see a S.A. vs Miami finals...... only way I will be satisfied.
    I agree.... watching the classy veteran Tim Duncan bend Lebron over his knee to take another championship from him will be to very satisfying.

Did you get a pic of Kobe getting wiped out?
    happened at the opposite basket, but i have video of Korver hitting the game winning FTs.

After last night, Lakers are in deep trouble if Kobe misses significant time
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA Member

Repeat of last year Heat vs Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by NaNissan View Post
    Repeat of last year Heat vs Thunder.
    Heat stumble in the east and the Spurs go on to clobber a battle worn eastern conf survivor.

IA Member

Denver is going to be upset king out west.

Heat stumble in the east and the Spurs go on to clobber a battle worn eastern conf survivor.
    LoL, have you seen the eastern conference? Stop wishing man, miami wont stumble in the trash eastern conference. But it will be S.A. vs Miami.......

Quote Originally Posted by NaNissan View Post
    Denver is going to be upset king out west.
    Nobody is surprised by Denver. In the playoffs the game slows down, they won't make it past the 2nd round if they don't lost to the clippers or memphis in the first round..

I dont really see anyone stopping Miami right now in the east. When will Miami play Indiana or Boston? Thats the key. If we are looking at Indiana vs Boston in Round 1 (which would happen RIGHT NOW if playoffs started today) then thats BAD for anti miami people. That would be a long physical series that would eliminate 1 of the 2 teams anyone thinks has a shot at Miami.

Right now we would have
    Round 1
    Miami vs Bucks
    Indiana vs Boston
    Knicks vs Chicago
    Brooklyn vs Atlanta

Round 2
    Miami vs ATL/BROOK
    Indiana/Boston vs Knicks/Chitown

Theres a chance that Miami doest EVER play Indiana or Boston in the East. The toughest team theyll face might be Brooklyn in the 2nd round............the knicks are decimated by injuries, i dont see them making it much past the 1st round if at all, Chicago is playing well, and Rose may be back by then........

Ideally we would see Indiana drop to the 4-5 seed, and Boston jump to the 6 seed. That would Force Miami to play Indiana and Boston (assuming Indiana wins 1st round) and Boston would have to beat Knicks/ATL/Chi (which i predict would be easier than Indiana).

Right now, as the seeds look today, Miami has a CAKE walk to the Conference Finals IMO
    -www.usedbarcode.net

The ENTIRE Eastern conference is a cake walk for miami. Even if rose comes back and brings his clone with him...... The east sucks, lol.... i hardly watch eastern conference games.....

I still think if the seeding falls right, and Miami has to play BOTH Boston and Indiana, then they could have some trouble
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I still think if the seeding falls right, and Miami has to play BOTH Boston and Indiana, then they could have some trouble
    I vote to move Memphis to the Eastern Conference and moving the bucks to the Western Conference......

The biggest embarrassment in all of sports.

The biggest embarrassment in all of sports.

You are speaking the truth.

oh my goodness.... what a game...............

so how'd Chris Paul do tonight? oh that's right.... time for big boy basketball to start now.

oh my goodness.... what a game...............

so how'd Chris Paul do tonight? oh that's right.... time for big boy basketball to start now.
    i hate to say it. spurs are going home next. after their first round bye.

certainly looks that way, they should be down 0-2
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Peewee

Heat put in work tonight! It's gonna be 4-1

i hate to say it. spurs are going home next. after their first round bye.
    Na, not gonna happen.

Spurs>GState - Memphis>OKC - Spurs>Memphis - Spurs>Knicks

Heat>Bulls - Knicks>Pacers - Knicks>Heat

Na, not gonna happen.

Spurs>GState - Memphis>OKC - Spurs>Memphis - Spurs>Knicks

Heat>Bulls - Knicks>Pacers - Knicks>Heat
    knicks, lol. good joke.....

and i would prefer to see the spurs/heat series myself.

knicks, lol. good joke.....

and i would prefer to see the spurs/heat series myself.
    I just want the Heat gone......

You will most likely get your wish.

I am disappointed in the Knicks, i really expected a lot more out of them. They have a championship caliber roster.... It's still not over yet though, the Pacers looked to be in control vs the Heat last year too.

So how you enjoying big boy basketball now that pretenders like the Clippers and Chris Paul have been sent on vacation. Tony Parker still doin what Tony Parker does..............

I just want the Heat gone......

You will most likely get your wish.

I am disappointed in the Knicks, i really expected a lot more out of them. They have a championship caliber roster.... It's still not over yet though, the Pacers looked to be in control vs the Heat last year too.

So how you enjoying big boy basketball now that pretenders like the Clippers and Chris Paul have been sent on vacation. Tony Parker still doin what Tony Parker does..............
    Knicks don't have a championship caliber roster, sorry sir thats a NO. A team full of players with no heart or passion. Indiana will beat them.

Just because you want the heat gone, doesn't mean those trash eastern conference teams will beat them. They picked the right conference to team up in.

As for the clippers. They are exactly what I said they were...... refer back to my previous posts in this thread. WEAK interior defensively and one of the bottom 1/3rd coaches in the NBA. Fire Del Negro and work on post defense and rebounding and they'll be fine.

Honestly, I would love to see Paul on the knicks myself. Even though im from Detroit and we HATE NY.

And yes parker had a nice game 3 vs the warriors. Other then that he's had a bye round and a horrible game 1 and game 2. SO yes, tony parker is a elite PG but certainly not the best. Just because your team is still playing doesn't mean you are better then every other person in the NBA at your position..... ie: felton, chalmers, etc.... it does however mean you have a good team OR lucked out and played a shitty team in round one (knicks, indiana,okc, etc.)

Knicks don't have a championship caliber roster, sorry sir thats a NO. A team full of players with no heart or passion. Indiana will beat them.

Just because you want the heat gone, doesn't mean those trash eastern conference teams will beat them. They picked the right conference to team up in.

As for the clippers. They are exactly what I said they were...... refer back to my previous posts in this thread. WEAK interior defensively and one of the bottom 1/3rd coaches in the NBA. Fire Del Negro and work on post defense and rebounding and they'll be fine.

Honestly, I would love to see Paul on the knicks myself. Even though im from Detroit and we HATE NY.

And yes parker had a nice game 3 vs the warriors. Other then that he's had a bye round and a horrible game 1 and game 2. SO yes, tony parker is a elite PG but certainly not the best. Just because your team is still playing doesn't mean you are better then every other person in the NBA at your position..... ie: felton, chalmers, etc.... it does however mean you have a good team OR lucked out and played a shitty team in round one (knicks, indiana,okc, etc.)
    The knicks have as much star power as any team in the league not named the Heat. They SHOULD be a championship contender, whether or not they are, is debatable.

No, just because you're still alive when other teams are gone doesnt mean you're automatically better..... but the kicker is.... Chris Paul is always gone..... and Tony Parker is always in the mix. Great players dont build their legacy during the season. Tony Parker > Chris Paul

The knicks have as much star power as any team in the league not named the Heat. They SHOULD be a championship contender, whether or not they are, is debatable.

No, just because you're still alive when other teams are gone doesnt mean you're automatically better..... but the kicker is.... Chris Paul is always gone..... and Tony Parker is always in the mix. Great players dont build their legacy during the season. Tony Parker > Chris Paul
    spurs>clippers ........ quite confusing the fact somebody's team is still playing with what makes one better then the other .......

spurs>clippers ........ quite confusing the fact somebody's team is still playing with what makes one better then the other .......
    I know how Tony Parker will rise to occasion on the championship stage. You don't know, and will probably never know how Chris Paul would perform in that setting.... but i guess it's ok that in your imagination you chose to believe it would be better than Parker, even given no evidence of the fact.

I know how Tony Parker will rise to occasion on the championship stage. You don't know, and will probably never know how Chris Paul would perform in that setting.... but i guess it's ok that in your imagination you chose to believe it would be better than Parker, even given no evidence of the fact.
    Tony Parker is elite. Chris Paul is elite.

The spurs are a A1 organization with the best coach in the NBA. Best Power Forward to ever step on a basketball court. The best 6th man to ever play the game.... arguably.

The clippers...... well you know.....

Tony Parker is elite. Chris Paul is elite.

The spurs are a A1 organization with the best coach in the NBA. Best Power Forward to ever step on a basketball court. The best 6th man to ever play the game.... arguably.

The clippers...... well you know.....
    You might be on to something......

You might be on to something......
    thats nothing to argue. he's the best to ever do it. he's coming up on the most double doubles in NBA HISTORY. and the reason Magic Johnson has so many is from assists. duncan is a legend.....

thats nothing to argue. he's the best to ever do it. he's coming up on the most double doubles in NBA HISTORY. and the reason Magic Johnson has so many is from assists. duncan is a legend.....
    I agree with you 100%. Tim Duncan is the best to ever do it.

oh yea....... go knicks...... lol

Itll be Heat in the Finals for sure. Pacers wont be able to handle them. Heat in 5

Grizz/San Antonio will be a good series. Still gotta think Memphis is better.

GRIZZ vs HEAT will be a GREAT Finals. If GRIZZ are healthy
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Itll be Heat in the Finals for sure. Pacers wont be able to handle them. Heat in 5

Grizz/San Antonio will be a good series. Still gotta think Memphis is better.

GRIZZ vs HEAT will be a GREAT Finals. If GRIZZ are healthy
    This is gonna be the year Timmy rides off into the sunset with a shiny new championship ring.

I BET YOU $10, Grizz beat them. That is, if SA gets by the Warriors first
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast