Thread: Falcons host the Bengals this sunday

Default Falcons host the Bengals this sunday

The good part about atlantas next two games is that they are home, and under mike smith I believe atlanta has only lost one home game(pretty impressive). The Bengals and Ravens are pretty tough customers, but we will see. Turner had only 45 rushing yards last week, I am not sure if Dunta is playing, and Ryan comes into the game ranked 32nd in the league with a passer rating of 73.4.

yep, roddy white DEFINITELY isnt a #1 receiver....
    =D

Fah-Q

Roddy White was stylin like a muthafucka! Turner and Ryan were ballin too.

FYI: Ryan is ranked 11th(89.6) in the league, and the dude who is 32nd is in the 50's...

FYI according to this article by espn. http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...t-ryans-passes
    notice that I was saying coming "into" the game.

The falcons put on a show definitely. White was all over the place, Turner was so so, and ryan looked on point.

Fah-Q

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Style View Post
    FYI according to this article by espn. http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...t-ryans-passes
    notice that I was saying coming "into" the game.

The falcons put on a show definitely. White was all over the place, Turner was so so, and ryan looked on point.
    FYI reading comprehension pwns you.

Coming "into" the game he had a passer rating of 73.4 on pass attempts of 10 yards or fewer. That's what your article said. I'm not sure exactly what his rating was going into the game but is wasnt even in the bottom half of the league.

Lulz...so so= 120yds. and 2 TD's?

ok maybe I misread the article, no problem. lol and yes 120 yards with 2 tds is so so to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectic Tank View Post
    FYI reading comprehension pwns you.

Coming "into" the game he had a passer rating of 73.4 on pass attempts of 10 yards or fewer. That's what your article said. I'm not sure exactly what his rating was going into the game but is wasnt even in the bottom half of the league.

Lulz...so so= 120yds. and 2 TD's?

whats not so so to me is how roddy out played owens and ochocinco even with both their stats combined for the game.