Thread: FS: Xbox 360 Games

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Default FS: Xbox 360 Games

I have for sale two Xbox 360 games:

Sniper Elite 2: $25.00
    F1 2012: $35.00

Both games are like new, I just purchased them new (I have receipts) this week. I couldn't get into F1 2012 as I have a few PC racing games that I frequent and I ended up getting another shooting game so won't play the Sniper Elite game much but what I did play loved it.

The games are in 100% perfect condition and come with the original casing and instructions in the case.

Will take $50.00 for both or sell separately as listed. E-mail for pics. I will ship for an extra $5.00.

Pics:

Sniper Elite 2

F1 2012

Someone buy these, bought them from Game Stop, they don't take back opened new games.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Someone buy these, bought them from Game Stop, they don't take back opened new games.
    that's what black said

When did they start doing that shit? You mean they wont take them back at all? Or you're trying to RETURN them rather than get the NINE DOLLARS for trading them in? xD

Quote Originally Posted by l Gizzy l View Post
    that's what black said

When did they start doing that shit? You mean they wont take them back at all? Or you're trying to RETURN them rather than get the NINE DOLLARS for trading them in? xD
    Yeah they will give me $9 for them but screw that. lol (Just kidding, they will give me $15...lol)

I didn't ask to return them but the receipts say you can't. Used games have a 7 day return period though.

that's shifty as fuck.....ha well GLWS sir.

After Christmas bump.