Thread: ** Month old Beats by DRE "PRO" - WHITE**

Default ** Month old Beats by DRE "PRO" - WHITE**

RETURNED TO VENDOR- PLEASE REMOVE LISTING!

THANKS,
    Last edited by JDMEK18; 03-23-2012 at 06:50 AM.
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

great price glws

damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

where did u get them from do they have warranty

bought them off line, yes they have the manufacture warranty.
    Had a 30 day warranty but thats over as of March 13th 2012.
    morning bump!
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Certified Gearhead

Can u post a pic of the side of the box with dre's face? Also a serial number so I can check the authenticity of them? I'm interested

Certified Gearhead

Never mind those are knock offs look at the connectors there supposed to be gold not silver

Quote Originally Posted by Fast4DoorDC View Post
    Never mind those are knock offs look at the connectors there supposed to be gold not silver
    Wouldnt be suprised,ive caught people trying to sell knockoff beats on here before.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast4DoorDC View Post
    Hell the box shows they are fake. This should be deleted.

Certified Gearhead

I could use some work headphones if u want to sell them for what there worth I'll give u like 50 bucks for them

This is a good guy, he don't seen like the scam type, more then likely he got ripped off and didnt know how to tell the difference... Tough luck

I got a pair of the wireless beats, I love them..... Not sure if his are real though..... Glws either way.....

Certified Gearhead

Either way I'll give u 50 bucks for them

Quote Originally Posted by georgieboi View Post
    This is a good guy, he don't seen like the scam type, more then likely he got ripped off and didnt know how to tell the difference... Tough luck
    I would bet this is what happen. Sucks

Hey Guys, Sorry I haven't been out here for a few days. These beats by dre are 100% real!!
    ** Please go out to the bestbuy website and you will see that the pics i have look identical to what they have posted also...**
    Plus as far as serial number goes - they don't have it even in the pics at bestbuy website you will see "monster" on one side and "beats pro" on the other side.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Beats+By...&skuId=9819884

Please tell me why you think they are fake? I'll post pics from the box, Pro's don't have serial number's on them - only the solo does.

Thanks for the positive feed back though - I'm def. an honest guy and if anyone can prove they are fake / please tell me cause i can def. return and get my full refund if they are fake - other wise i can only return like for like lol - thats why i'm selling instead of returning. Anyone interested let me know - i'll drop down to $200 cash cause i'm ready to get ride of them unless someone can prove they are fake and I'll get my full refund back but if not.. Here is a great deal on some real beats by dre profession for half the price.

extra pics coming soon!

Fake test: (from what i've researched)
    1. dre face is too dark to see
    2. serial number Call the beats by dre head set Tech Support: 877.800.8989 I'm calling the tech support to confirm this... will let u guys know what i find out. (but this only works for solo - not professional because i've yet to see a professional set with serial number - anyone can post a pic of one please do) Only has engraving of "beats pro" on one side and "monster" on the other side
    3. check manuals and make sure they are for the one u actually have and not a different one.
    4. head phones fill fake, material is not good! These are - its a soft leather all the way around / def. not cheap filling!
    5. Box doesn't open up completely - instead its like the creases and folds are not made to open completely up.. You can see if the first pics i posted the box folds flat down / no cheap box.
    6. check box for hanging tab - mine was obviously there but it broke off. The fake ones are flush with no tab slot at all..
    7. gold connectors.. (lol - these were my wifes like i said but I never even noticed they were gold - lol They ARE!! pic below shows it)
    All my test prove that its Real, + i got it from a
    reputable company that i know. I know the owner so if this is a fake he was scammed also / lol.

So again, I'm more then welcome for someone to prove they are fake cause it would equal more money back for me on a return then selling but if things pan out the way i think they are... these are real and will be a great deal for someone at 1/2 off the retail price. I don't listen to music unless i'm in the car so these have no use for me and my wife doesn't use them as much as she thought she would so txt or call for serious buyers
    678-779-8423 / Terry

These are 100% real and an AMAZING DEAL at $200 CASH / NO TRADE!!

Last edited by JDMEK18; 03-22-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Morning Bump!!
    I have the Beats with me today in Norcross for anyone interested.

lol i just update pic and the connectors are gold..
    These were not mine they were my wife's so i have only looked at them to post this up.
    Sorry and my bad but they are gold

bump for proving facts and shutting the haters up. +1 for you. glws

Told ya this fella was straight up! Gl to you sir

Glws great deal

Thanks infamous_1, georgieboi and crazydelsol,

Update: I took them back to the seller i bought them from yesterday just to speak with him about them because he is local and amazingly enough he gave me a FULL REFUND for the Beats by dre because i have purchased several things from him in the past!

Thanks again guys and have a great weekend