Thread: 2 10 Inch Alpine Type R's/ 1600 watt PB AMP/Single din Touch Screen HU

KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN

Default 2 10 Inch Alpine Type R's/ 1600 watt PB AMP/Single din Touch Screen HU

Heres the website for the specs for the HU

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...TID-700NR.html

The only bad is I don't have the remote anymore I lost it, will come with the box and the harness and everything else that Came with it in the box though.

The price is 150 Cash only (or will trade for a 120+GB xbox 360) and Pickup, the only place im willing to meet at is at Southern Polytechnical State University, or Walmart off Cobb Parkway in Marietta.

For the subs and the box, i want 200 FIRM I also have a brand new DB 1600 watt amp I will throw in for another 100.

Serious buyers text me at 706-340-5526

Last edited by HMGDRFTER; 10-10-2011 at 07:27 AM.
    -hmgdrfter-

PP TRACK 350Z

KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN

bump, will trade for a nice recording mic, guitar, drums, piano, camera, or ipad/ipod touch. just send me offers this system bumps hard.
    -hmgdrfter-

PP TRACK 350Z

this may be a dumb question, but it looks like the screen is detachable. does the screen fold into the deck?and also is there an option for it to flip up instead of down?

KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN

it's a detachable touch screen, it doesn't fold into the deck, i don't like the ones that fold into the deck because those usually break easily because if your screen doesn't fold out then your f***. So i just got one thats detachable, plus this one is like a regular head unit it's easy to hook up you odn't have to deal with all that RCA BS. Other than that you can tilt it, theres 3 different options you can't tilt it. just go to google and type in farenheit tid 700-nr
    -hmgdrfter-

PP TRACK 350Z

KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN

bump... 200 for the subs and box
    -hmgdrfter-

PP TRACK 350Z