Thread: FS: Nikon D70 + EXTRAS

Default FS: Nikon D70 + EXTRAS

I'm buying a new DSLR by the end of this week and I want to sell this one in order to get it.

It's a Nikon D70 that's had 6,127 shutter actuations. It will come with the body, battery, charger, USB cable, 4 GB Sandisk Ultra CF card, 4 GB Hitachi Microdrive CF card, Nikkor AF-S 18-55mm f/2.5-5.6G w/ a Tiffen UV filter, and Nikkor AF 24-50mm f/3.3-4.5.

It's been a great camera as it is a good starting point for aspiring photogs. There's nothing wrong with it at all, aside from some dust.

Both lenses will come with caps, and the 18-55 will come with the box and bag.

Unfortunately I don't have the cap for the body, but I usually just leave a lens on it at all times.

I would like to sell this for $350, but I'm open to offers.

Also, I am willing to throw in a Quantaray QSX 9002 tri-monopod for an extra $50.

I will be available to meet anytime this week (3/14-3/20), but I'm located in Athens. I would prefer to meet somewhere around this area, but I can drive down near the metro ATL area if needed.

Please contact me via text or call: 706-351-5912

or email: [email protected]

Let me know if you have any questions about anything I haven't already addressed.

Thanks for looking,
    David
    Last edited by D.Choe; 03-14-2011 at 04:57 PM.

IA Member

Is this still available? If so, I'm interested and can meet to pick up.

man definitely a great price. if i can get the money together i will pick this up.

1993 Honda Civic - stolen
    2001 Honda Accord - sold
    1995 Acura Integra - sold
    2003 Audi A4 - current

coolios

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1CleanEg View Post
    man definitely a great price. if i can get the money together i will pick this up.
    Agreed! i'm just awaiting an text/pm/reply back to see if it is sold, as i know he had a buyer lined up but don't know if it fell through or not...i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

-k

camera is sold. thanks IA