Thread: FS: GPS Garmin Nuvi 205

Default FS: GPS Garmin Nuvi 205

Hello everyone,

Up for sale is my gps that i have had for about 6 months now, i am switching to a indash gps/cd player and have no need for this anymore. This is a great gps never got lost with it ever since i have had it, it is one of the greatest investments i think anyone could have in a car besides a cell phone lol. Bought it for 200$ at dicks and it comes with the cord and stand and unit itself. Works perfectly fine absolutly nothing wrong with it just have no need for it any longer.

Price 115$, have box and paperwork if you would like it as well and some info for you on it, pm me or call me anytime if you need anything, 6784929261,Andrew

Info:

You can count on reliable navigation from Garmin's nüvi 205 whether you're trekking across the country or running errands in town. With preloaded maps of the continental U.S., Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, you'll find the nüvi 205 is at home just about anywhere, and it drops in your pocket so you can move it from car to car easily. Just enter your destination's address, or choose from 6 million preloaded points of interest. You can even go online and upload your own custom points of interest, such as school zones or favorite roadside picnic areas.

Read More

The nüvi 205 includes a world travel clock with time zones, currency and measurement converters, a calculator, and more of Garmin's trademark travel extras. A built-in digital picture viewer lets you enjoy your vacation photos on the 3.5" screen — just slip your personal microSD™ memory cards into the microSD card slot. You can also purchase SD cards from Garmin with travel guides and coupons to aid you on your journeys.

Garmin knows safety
    The nüvi 205's "Where Am I" emergency locator provides your exact location instantly, displaying nearby emergency services if you need aid. Garmin's security feature prevents unauthorized people from accessing your itinerary or personal information.

Add MSN® Direct for beneficial info on the go
    You can add an optional Garmin receiver to receive MSN Direct content on the nüvi 205. MSN Direct provides helpful travel information in most metropolitan areas, including traffic updates, weather reports, and local gas prices. It also offers news headlines, stock prices, and local event and movie listings. You'll need to subscribe to MSN Direct; a free trial period is included with receiver purchase.

Details:

• GPS satellite navigation unit with built-in antenna
    • suction-cup windshield mount and dashboard disk
    • JPEG picture viewer
    • car power adapter and built-in rechargeable battery with 4 hours of life<LI class=list-heading>Navigation features:
    • 3.5" (320 x 240 pixels) display with touchscreen control
    • 6 million points of interest
    • preloaded with maps of the contiguous U.S., Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
    • allows custom points of interest
    • built-in travel kit including world clock, currency and measurement converters, calculator, and more
    • security feature allows you to disable most functions with a user-entered password
    • multi-destination routing: allows 1 stopping point
    • transport modes: auto, pedestrian<LI class=list-heading>Expandability:
    • microSD card slot
    • compatible with MSN Direct content including traffic and weather (additional receiver and subscription required)<LI class=list-heading>Other features and specs:
    • dimensions: 3-7/8"W x 3"H x 13/16"D
    • weight: 5.2 oz.
    • warranty: 1 year

bump if anyone wants better pics let me know i just took them when i got out of the car last night

pending sale

SOLD