Thread: interested in joining the Squad!!

IA Member

Default interested in joining the Squad!!

Hi my name is Brandon. i have a 92 eg with ls and 5 speed swap. full catback, injen intake with bov port(for future plans) gsr lsd trans. tien springs, new fenders,hood,bumper,headlights and corners. 10k HIDs plus more. nice clean car. pm me for pics or meet. im down whenever

post pics

IA Member

i can only post a link to my photobucket. but here it is. paint comin soon. whenever i can figure out what i wanna do

http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l595/badams26/

Good start...
    "Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another." – John Dewey

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EJdm View Post
    Good start...
    yeah soon to be ls vtec. but it has 158xxx original miles. factory auto. did the conversion and built my own shiftbox, it shifts nice and firm. doin a tuck on it now and im thinkin about goin back with the midori green and doing some of the aero wheels from summit in purple with a sick offset and motor has 1500 miles on it now. and trans. have proof. the car is immaculate. i was gonna boost but i dont want that for a daily, even tho it gets about 20 miles a day. im gettin their

IA Member

Update on hatch. Paint in the morning. white with emerald green pearl and maybe flakes too. also the jams and bay are midori green. when ls-v swap i am repainting jams and bay emerald green most likely, unless i pick another color