Thread: new to atlanta im stationed at FT Gillem looking for any meets this weekend!

IA Member

Default new to atlanta im stationed at FT Gillem looking for any meets this weekend!

New to atlanta just got here yesterday looking for a crew to join and trying to find out when and where the meets are hit me back! i have a 2000 honda civic ex with a JDM GSR in it! i stay in the lithonia area!!!!

Any Pictures of the car?
    Last edited by stillaneon; 05-01-2010 at 10:19 AM.
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

check out import showdown this sunday. theres a thread in the events and meets section.

IA Member

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3823709 here is pics of my civic. where are the meets at on sunday?