Thread: Old Member but new to EFs Help Needed

Thumbs up Old Member but new to EFs Help Needed

Hey Guys been on IA for a long time have been through many differ cars but always had a thing for EF Sedans and love B20s.

I have a project that I need help with and thought this would be the perfect place to post.

I have a 90 Ef Sedan LX 5 spd that I am putting a B20B into and need help with installation. I currently have 2 90 EF Sedans one DX and one LX. I will be using the LX as it is in a little bit better shape. I also have a 90 Acura Integra Sedan with the B20B Swap already done. I will be pulling entire swap from that and installing into EF. I will only need a few things to make it bolt in. I am sending off my harnesses to a place to have them spliced together and also have my b series mounts on hand. Other parts I have to order are shift linkage, and throttle cable maybe a cross member if I really want to go all out. My assistance needs are in the B20 it currently smokes under load but not sure if that is because of the crappy tune on the ecu or it has issues internally. I don't want to order a rering kit or do a rebuild unless completely necessary. If anyone doesn't mind helping me out that would be great I don't mind throwing some bills in their direction as well.

Feel free to call me anytime.
    Josh
    770-773-0363

Here is the EF

and the B20B waiting for extraction.

Ok well mvrmnd I guess.

Wow, it has been quite a number of years since I've visited ImportAtlanta/EF-Squad. Well, it's still here & nothing new at all.