Thread: 90 obd1 vtec boosted b16a swap ?'s

the streets where we burn sweets,Gwinnett county hoe

Default 90 obd1 vtec boosted b16a swap ?'s

i got the rywire harness so its plug n play.what i need to know is will DA integra mounts work?or do i need swap mounts.same with shiftlinks can i use DA shiftlinks or do i need swap linkage? thats all i really need to get my baby out. Reps for any info

and throttle cable,can i use my stock dx cable or do i need a Si cable
    thanks
    Last edited by JdM_EJ2; 12-19-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: .

You need aftermarket mounts and shift linkage. Holla at hasports or the hundreds of other companies that makes mounts. You can use the dx throttle cable, but I recommend an DA since it's MUCH shorter. If you need more help, check out www.eastcoastefcivics.com because we rarely check there section anymore.