I just wanted to say thank you so much to the guys at Dynamic Sound! By far the best car audio shop in the Atlanta area and I will be sending all my friends over to you.

Jason, you know whats up but for everybody else....

Over the past week or I have done a full audio build in my Vibe GT and almost everything I needed was provided my Dynamic Sound with great customer service and at amazing prices. A lot of shops mark up the prices on everything they keep in stock so much its stupid. Dynamic sells quality audio gear and a very reasonable price and doesnt try to screw you out of every dime you have. Its very refreshing to deal with a company that is honest and wants you to get the best you can at a price you can work with. I can honestly say that they want whats best for you and what your doing instead of just taking your money and then telling you to fuck off.

Once everything gets broken in and loosened up I hit you up for some metering time!

Again, thank you so much for the advice and getting me what I needed to make my steering wheel flex a half an inch(Im not joking lol)