Thread: Looking around

Default Looking around

1) CD Player - Would like Iphone/Ipod capability as well as cds, a double din or pop out LCD screen. If not either I can deal with a reg deck

2) Speakers - Looking to replace all the speakers.

3) Subs -Would like something that flows good, has power if or when needed, trunk space should not be to big of an issue. If possible I will be willing to get rid of spare tire to make for extra room.

4) Extras- Would also like the rear dynomatted

Would be going into a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST, thanks in advanced for your help and patience.
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

PM'd

Changed car to 2008 Nissan 350Z

1) CD Player - Would like a double din or pop out LCD screen, with aux and/or usb port. Would prefer usb port

2) Speakers - Looking to replace the stock speakers.

3) Subs -Not too sure if I want one or not yet, may just do one 10 inch or a 12 inch.

4) Extras- Would also like the rear dynomatted
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

PM'd