Thread: Door Speakers/Rear Speakers/Tweeters--- need a quote

Default Door Speakers/Rear Speakers/Tweeters--- need a quote

Whats up Dynamic Sounds!

I have a 95 integra and i'm lookin to upgrade my stock speakers, i have tweeters in the door panel and 4 interior speakers (not sure of the sizes of any of 'em)

i'm lookin for focal tweeters and focal speakers installed... how much am i lookin at?

and just incase the focals are out of my leak how much for a set of Alpine, Pioneers or JL audio speakers/tweeters?

Preciate it guys!

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

Hey,

We do not sale Focal, but can install it for you if you buy it somewhere else. The highest end speakers we stock now is JL Audio, Memphis, and Alpine. I have signed on with Hybrid Audio (same/better than Focal), but have not placed my first order yet.

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

Alpine Type R's would be $230 and JL Audio C2's would be $260...that is for both pairs. That is for the speakers only, I would have to special order the tweeters since I do not stock them. Hybrid Audio will start at $200/set and go up to $1100/set.

Install would be $120 and would include adding Stinger Sound Deadener to each speaker.