Thread: Car Stereo Suggestions.

Default Car Stereo Suggestions.

What would you suggest for an all around system Components/Subs/CD player in a 95' Accord without breaking the bank?
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

Hey,

Answer these questions...

1) CD Player - What type of options are you looking for?? MP3, Ipod Compatible, Iphone Compatible, Flip-Down Face with CD slot behind it, etc??
    2) Speakers - Are you just looking to replace the front speakers with componenets?? The rear speakers??
    3) Subs - What are you wanting to accomplish?? Do you want something that will fill in and give you good lows to flow with the rest of the system?? Are you looking for something to really pound?? Is trunk space an issue...as in do you desire to carry other things in there??

Let me know and I can put some stuff together for you. A lot of places want to throw products at you that are suppose to be the best or what the "flavor of the month" is...if you ever seen a discussion in the Audio/Video sub-forum on here you know what I am talking about. We like to find out what exactly you are looking for, what you want it to sound like, and what you what to accomplish. This way we can build the right system for you.

1.As far as the CD player, So long as it's IPOD compatible that is all I care about.
    2. I need to replace the rear deck speakers and the front doors.
    3. This is kind of tricky, I Listen to absolutely everything, From country to rap. So I really need something that can accommodate all kinds of music...I obv want it to hit pretty hard but I don't want more "easy listening" music to sound like shit. Trunk space is for pansies.

Hope this helps, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

Cool, I will have something put together for you by tomorrow morning. We are slammed right now, so it will take a minute. Thanks

PM'd