Thread: Fs:Srt4 parts

IA Member

Default Fs:Srt4 parts

Have some stuff sitting around from my old Srt4. Aem uego was used for around 10,000 miles. Complete redstar motorsports fuel return kit. Never installed. I will throw in the 03 fuel rail with the proper fittings to mount the return kit. Mopar blow off valve plate. I do not have the the screws for it and the gasket might need to be replaced. Stock wastegate and recirculation valve. The recirculation valve has a pt performance upgraded spring in it and I have the stock spring. Stock corner lights and stock intercooler pipes. Aem uego $150/obo,Red star return kit $150/obo,blow off plate $10/obo,wastegate $5 and recirculation valve $5,corner lights $5 and intercooler pipes $20/obo. Return line is sold! -020-jpg-030-jpg-022-jpg-024-jpg-027-jpg-029-jpg
    Last edited by almightyone; 12-08-2013 at 03:55 PM.

IA Member

Bump!

IA Member

Price drop Aem uego $100,Red star fuel return $100 and intercooler pipes $10.

IA Member

Return line is sold.