Thread: lifted jeep cherokee

Default lifted jeep cherokee

I have a 4x4 Cherokee XJ rock crawler for sale. It is built for the trails and performs like a champ. It is still street legal but pretty much a dedicated rig. It has the newer fuel injected 4.0, inline 6 that jeep is so famous for with an AW4 Automatic transmission that has been proven time and time again on trails and roads everywhere. This combo is virtually bulletproof. It has a 23 J Transfer case with a SY eliminator kit (slip yoke.) The front axle is a very clean swapped Dana 44 out of an 86 Waggoneer. Both the front and rear have 5:13 gears. The front axle has a Yukon Grizzly locker, Yukon Chromoly shafts, outers from a 79 Ford to make it 5x5.5 bolt pattern all around. It has a Rustys 8" long arm kit with adjustable spacers and heavy duty steering. The rear axle is a Ford 8.8 with 31 spline out of a 96 Explorer with disc brakes, also 5x5.5 lug pattern. The suspension is all leaf springs in the rear with no blocks. It has a Detroit Locker in the rear axle as well. The tires are 38.5x14.5x15 TSL SX's mounted on Allied Bead Locks that are 15x10's. It has an internal roll bar, 4-point harnesses, Rustys rock sliders and a Mile Marker 9000 lb winch also. I'm willing to negotiate but please don't bother me with ri!diculously low offers. I'm asking $5500 and it's priced pretty good for what you are getting or trade make a offer. If you have any questions text 678-230-6327

i hart haters.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Need pics of interior, please. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    Need pics of interior, please. Later, QD.
    Ok i have to get some when i get off work

i hart haters.