Thread: ****1994 BLACK JEEP CHEROKEE 4X4***

Default ****1994 BLACK JEEP CHEROKEE 4X4***

Up for sale I have a 1994 Jeep Cherokee with 200k and running strong that Black in color and is 4 wheel drive. The jeep has been in a small fender bender but everything is fixed correctly. It currently has a new front end and only thing missing is a driver front fender flare and front bumper. Clear coat is peeling on hood and roof. Rear wiper arm is broken. Tires are in good condition with about 70% tread life. Everything else works on the jeep. There is not a single oil leak anywhere on the jeep. The A/c works good as well on the jeep, as it has had a R134 conversion and recharged
    professionally. I have installed a cd/mp3/ipod player. also the jeep has great sound quality speakers! Also it had a alternator installed about 6 months ago!!! I drive this jeep everyday with no issues.

ALL THE NEW PARTS REPLACED:

AC DELCO WATER PUMP
    AC DELCO BELT
    AC DELCO CAP AND ROTOR
    AC DELCO PLUG WIRES
    AC DELCO THERMOSTAT AND GASKET
    FELPRO VALVE COVER GASKET
    CHAMPION COPPER PLUS PLUGS
    BWR HEADLIGHT COMBINATION SWITCH
    ALL NEW LIGHT BULBS FRONT AND REAR

ASKING PRICE: $1500 firm

678-389-1387

Last edited by H1Cblacknight; 09-03-2012 at 03:59 PM.

bump