I have a first year first generation Stealth I'd like to sell now. It is DOHC 3.0, and manual transmission. I've had the car for eight years now, and in those eight years I've replaced the motor and transmission. I've also done a full interior swap (Cloth seats) It has 220K miles on the cluster but under 200K on the motor and transmission. I've recently replaced the fuel pump, battery and tires. However I am wanting a RWD car, and this car is a FWD. I also have extra interior pieces like headliner, headliner trim, cargo covers, trunk trims, and original leather seats to go with this sale (Drivers seat is really ripped up, and the passenger seat and back seats are perfect) I have the stock rims to go on the Stealth. I am willing to trade this car for really any RWD cars; Miata, RX-7, 240sx, 300zx, etc. I am wanting to trade, or sell this right out for $3000. So let me know, my name is Jason you can text or call me any time 678 863 7424 However I have school from 8-4 so texting is preferred.

-phpt4ye8qpm-jpg-php1ohwhgpm-jpg-phpbrjijcpm-jpg-phpbrng7ypm-jpg