Thread: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Default 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

My brother is selling his 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. It has 160K miles, 4.7L engine, 2WD, new front calipers, rebuilt rear calipers, new rear end, new pads and rotors all around, new tires with about 80% tread left, new oil pan and transmission pan gaskets, new transmission filter, all maintenance is up to date and current with records of it all. Tires come with a guarantee from discount tire that covers flats and defects with free replacement. Has a 10-disc changer in the rear with the Infinity Gold audio set up inside. Steering wheel controls for volume, stations, change disc, track change, cruise control, memory seating, lumbar support, heated seats, garage door memory function, and rear cargo liner. The asking price for it is $8,000.00. A lot of love has been put into taking care of and driving this car. Just want the car to go to someone who will love it as much as he has loved to have and drive it. Sorry for the large pictures, but this is what he gave me to post with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imag0110-jpg   -imag0111-jpg   -imag0112-jpg   -imag0109-jpg   -imag0113-jpg  

Oh and it also has a new alternator and starter put on it as well.

He also wanted me to post on here OBO. My bad, just copy and pasted what he emailed to me.