Thread: 1999 Mercedes Benz E300 TURBO Diesel

Default 1999 Mercedes Benz E300 TURBO Diesel

NEW PRICE THIS WEEK ONLY
    $7500 F I R M ! ! ! !
    1999 Mercedes Benz E300 Turbo Diesel
    My grandmother has owned this car since it had 13,xxx miles on it and is only the second owner, the original owner was the manager of Mercedes Benz of Naples Fl, he owned it since new 0 miles...

New Kumho tires, new glow plugs, new fuel lines, every service done at a Mercedes benz dealership (paperwork in glove box), the car has a power sun/moon roof, all 4 windows are one touch up and down, both front seats are 8 way adjustable, beautiful wood grain on the dash and door panels, BOSE factory sound system, it gets amazing MPGonthehighway as well as in town, also rides like a dream* I would like to keep it but it's just not my style, this will make someone a great car.
    The only bad part on the car is the drivers side rear door has damage where my grandmother pulled a little to close to a truck, a few body shops gave me a price of anywhere from $300-450 to fix it. It also has a small rock chip in the windshield, a shop can fix it for $30. Other than that the car is PERFECT!
    I'm looking to trade it for a Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Price is $10,500 NADA is $13,000

Now for the Damage...
    Last edited by Brian*; 03-27-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Shouldn't this be in the Chrysler section?

"Yo son, u need 2 put dat chevy on some 4s wid a lil liff maine. An den get sum candy 4 it, den you have dat sh*t lukin rite"

Hello, Is this vehicle still for sale? Do you have a car fax report? Or Ser. # ?
    Regards, Larry

Hello,

How much does it cost to change the oil?