Thread: FS:2004 Dodge Ram SLT 9,900 obo

Certified Gearhead EL_DISTROYEL's Avatar

Default FS:2004 Dodge Ram SLT 9,900 obo

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT very reliable 79k miles everything works power windows,door locks
    The truck has a dent on the Front left fender and a couple of scratches on the bumper & headlight not to bad
    -4.7 v8 ENG.
    -step bars
    -Bed liner

9,900 obo call Roger for more info 770)866-2103 leave me a msg if i dont answer.

I can give you 5000 right now cash
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

Also how was it damaged?
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

too low

just a start off price, you never know, but what is the lowest you would be willing to go?

Also where are you located?

im located in lawrenceville, this is what's going on, i jtust bought the truck about 9 month ago with a 3yrs bumber to bumber drivetrain,Eng,transmission warranty unlimited miles for 16,500 finance right now i owe 8,900 thats the lowest i would go blue book value is more than that 8,900 my final price firm you cant beat that, i cant afford the payments anymore rite now im barely making money so i just want to get rid off it. the truck is super clean other than the damage on the FL u can get a fender & bumper on ebay or even local certifit real cheap let me know is on craigslist rite now

Interested in a trade on a mercedes benz?

CHIEF LITTLEFINGERS! SixSquared's Avatar

Stupid nice truck. Wish I had some cash to throw your way.

Fuck stance. Stance is for kids in skinny jeans with Justin Beiber haircuts. You don't need stance when you got swagger.

IA Member

Is this still for sale?