Thread: New DA member here, need some help.

IA Member

Default New DA member here, need some help.

Hey guys, so im the universal car owner (i have $7,000 WHAT CAN I BUY!?!?) that everyone loves to hate. However, this is real. My buddy is shipped of to afghanistan and left me power of attorney over his car, along with a substantial amount of money to do as i please to make his car "balla bling" he also dropped off a box with parts from this and that... t3/t4, injectors that i have no idea what size they are, some ebay branded wastegate and intercooler piping that is half missing and a slightly dinged up intercooler. SO i need some new shiz. The car has a swapped b16 with some ghetto-rigged vtech switch, a serious problem with power steering, a huge leak of god knows what kind of fluid (seriously i have no idea im thinking PS fluid dont hondas take a certain kinda) and a tranny that grinds third like a biiiish at higher RPMS. Im looking for parts to buy and a shop to take it to, funds are plenty but limited, mainstream did work on my srt and i liked it but for them to rebuild engine plus turbo kit + parts/labor/more parts, that may be alittle out of range. The major work, rebuild of engine i want done at a shop not an individual. so i guess long story short, if you had 8,000 (keep in mind i need labor fees) what would you buy?

also he has the car dropped on tien shocks now, im wanting to go ksport coilovers, but need to know if i can make the ksports go CLOSE to stock height, when he gets back he is going to hawaii and the car has to be a certain height for them to ship. thanks for the help guys.

dam sounds like a good friend.7k swap in a R motor keep it stock,sell the turbo kit.

IA Member

mainstream will be building the motor and doing the turbo kit tomorrow if I can make the 250mile drive with this thing.

Newgen

Got a complete Type R head on this just need a bottom end. Make an offer.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...6-Midori-Green

$7k sounds like enough to do a J swap!

IA Member

cars in the shop getting its build on.