Conversation Between jadakid88 and 5speed

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. 678-910-8947 but I cant receive picture messages. If you can get them online just send me a link through here or [email protected]
  2. i cant remember the mileage of the to of my head, its non turbo and i can get you some pics what your number?
  3. Whats the mileage, year, is it turbo and can I get some pics?
  4. 1000 and its a complete car and its either the fuel pump relay or fuel pump why it doesnt run...
  5. Hey is that 944 a shell or does it run? If it runs how much do you want for it?
  6. yeah its a 944
  7. I cant do that yet, I gotta buy my DD first and cant do that until I start a job. Is it a 944? Tell me all about it.
  8. yeah but the one he speaks of i sold i have another one and its for sale...interested
  9. Hey, Charles told me you got a Porsche. True?
  10. yes i do
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!