Conversation Between RUFFIAN and Elbow

2 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, mainly I say that to cars that were bad ass NA cars such as a E30 M3, I'm far from biased on BMW's but definitely respect the E30 M3's because of their cool ITB high revving four cylinder. I'll see you around!
  2. Why do you say I hate boosted cars? There are some I don't like boosted, I personally prefer naturally aspirated, if it comes boosted that's fine, there's just some cars I'd boost and some I wouldn't. I personally also will never boost any of my cars because every car I've owned is tracked/road raced and that makes it expensive AND horribly uncompetitive.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!